Slipknot....hrmm...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
was just wondering how many of you Tech N9ne fans out there like Slipknot. I noticed that Tech said in an interview that he really liked them because they are real hard. Personally I find that real weird because my favorite artists are Tech & Slipknot. I don't like much metal/rock but when it comes down to it. I listen to some System of a down and Slipknot. Other then that its mostly straight up rap. Tech N9ne mostly heh. Anyway, just wondering if anyone shares the same weird tastes I do.

Aug 25, 2002
yea their self titled album is much better then their latest cd "IOWA" i think. Although im listening to IOWA now and its still not that bad, i kinda like it. Its a bit different style. the cd "Slipknot" is much better though in my opinion. Its all about the energy.

Aug 18, 2002
i think their GREAT song is WAIT & BLEED - but thats where it stops from then on.. i am a fan of rock too, but mainly stick to TOOL & SOAD when it comes to the heavy shit...

MS N9na, i wouldn't waste your time listening to much of that shit... i have a feeling you really wont like it much..

when i was watching that interview,i noticed tech couldn't stop "Bouncing around" and shit.. he was going crazy on there... HEY TECH - watever you had that night, give me some homey! that man is a pimp tho fa real.. talkin bout how he listens to Devin the DUde, now thats someone to start a thread on.. him & tech would be great cuz we all know Devin can rip up a chorus down south like with tha "i'm smokin a blunt now" feel to it, ya know.. kinda old school like GET BLOWED.. that song is so fuccin tight.. anyone else like GET BLOWED.. spit shit spark bluntz & fucc hos.... well i gotta twist a bleezy now, so ..

peace

Sep 26, 2002
if u wanna check some shit out, it's all about the first album
SPIT IT OUT!
WAIT AND BLEED!
The first 6 or 7 songs on that disc will give you an idea.
i dont care too much for the second disc.
their first is a masterpiece tho.

system of a down --> second one kicks ass , first one's ok

Aug 19, 2002
i like everything from slipknot and the bands they spawned off into (murder dolls & stone sour), but i'm a hard rock boy at heart....

slipknot songs to peep....
(sic)
wait & bleed (aint all that but its catchy)
spit it out (crazy shit)
my plague (offa resident evil, nice tune)
left behind
get this (on the re-release of the self titled, kind of an FTI song if you think of it that way)

watch out for tha knot soon, i heard they werent impressed themselves with iowa and are in the studio working on a project that supposedly puts the selftitled to shame......

Aug 19, 2002
oh, and as for a fight, i'd be close, i've seen the slipknot dudes beat the shit outa each other with baseball bats on stage so they may not have feeling in most of their apendages.......

Sep 26, 2002
i bought the slipknot dvd "disaster pieces"
good shit... but i dont like how it's mixed. but a lotta shit ... two discs for 19.90 where i bought it ...

there's this one part where the singer corey is tellin all those fuckers in london to sit down... and they're goin like why the fuck he tellin us to get down.. and he just keeps on sayin "you motherfuckers better get down... hey pull those fuckers down that are still standing.
all kinda crazy shit.. sid the dj is in the crow punchin somebody on the head and shit... i still gotta finish watching it... it was kinda boring at points.

Tech N9ne on a slipknot track would be cool as fuck man

Nov 14, 2002
Swick said:
Who would win in a pay per view match between Slipknot and Strange Music?

I don't know much about Strange, but from what I've seen of Tech, that kid ain't in any shape to be fightin' the way he's always rollin. That motherfucker would walk right up to Slipknot, stick a fuckin' binkie in their mouths and then start swingin' the glowstick nunchucks.

Then I guess it would be up to the Strange crew to make sure Tech had somethin' to chew on and loud enough music to fight to. By the end of the night, all the Slipknot kids would be wearin' masks with baby faces on them and instead of jumpsuits they'd be wearin' diapers.

Then Tech would come down from the roll, and we all know that's when the real fight would begin.