slim loc 1 album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
slim loc 1 album is done will ce called "SPOILS OF WAR"

should drop july /aug

cohp it and hear the hit "HOLLOW WEENIE"

featuring....
lordz of the money
N-GANG
24ST MENACE
ECT.

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">hopefully that shit drop soon... been waitin on a slim album for a minute...

you still gonna drop one as C-Lim & Da C Monsta?</font>

May 9, 2002
I read all the damn threads and know what exactly went down.The point is,C was ttalkin like he had new respect for HT cus he handled his...and im just curious as to why that particular song would still make the album???Makes no sense to me...but whatever is whatever...do what the fuck you wanna do Lim...i really could give half a rats ass what the fuck you do honestly...

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I read all the damn threads and know what exactly went down.The point is,C was ttalkin like he had new respect for HT cus he handled his...and im just curious as to why that particular song would still make the album???Makes no sense to me...but whatever is whatever...do what the fuck you wanna do Lim...i really could give half a rats ass what the fuck you do honestly...
I THINK HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC HOMIE...LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HIT A SOPHT SPOT ON YOU WITH THIS SUBJECT...ABA

$

$!deW@y$ 64

The Unkut said:

slIM pUNKED Lil mic-c :bunny:
peep tha cali enter tainment board tha x-gayestloc831 thread MIC C WILL DROP YOU YOUALL TALKIN THIS &THAT DONT KNOW SHIT

$

$!deW@y$ 64

HA HA HA THIS SHIT IS FUNNY LIKE I SAID FAKE MUTAFUCAS GET SMASED ON...............NORTH HIGHLANDS WE KEEP IT GANGSTER