Slim Jesus and Trae tha truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
Yeah it's weird. Crazy how many calls and texts I've gotten about slim Jesus, people are really excited it's weird. Boiler boyz are from Tacoma they're dope as fuck.
Same reason people watch videos of car accidents on youtube lol na but to have one of those newage online gimmick dudes next to a respected street rapper maybe the business model of the future. The thread title had me feel dmn some marketing genius tryin to outshine stitches and his watch me im gettin knocked out hype. Hopefully ppl from the region are attracted by the combination of names on the flyer in a way they wouldnt be if it was just for trae or slim jesus - the concept is great !!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Same reason people watch videos of car accidents on youtube lol na but to have one of those newage online gimmick dudes next to a respected street rapper maybe the business model of the future. The thread title had me feel dmn some marketing genius tryin to outshine stitches and his watch me im gettin knocked out hype. Hopefully ppl from the region are attracted by the combination of names on the flyer in a way they wouldnt be if it was just for trae or slim jesus - the concept is great !!
Thanks bro I appreciate it!