Sliccs album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
Next to Rich the Factor, Sliccs is the tightest on Major Factor Records. He doesn't seem to try and sound like anybody else, but you can tell he has been influenced by Rich. The sound of his album is unique as all the other Major Factor Albums (i.e. its own character). I was not feelin' Rappin Twans album when it was released last year, which made me reluctant to look into Sliccs. If you are like me, don't trip, get Sliccs allbum.

Feb 26, 2004
Yep!!

Sliccs does hold it down for the Dime Blocc and keeps the real shit coming. He does his thing, they picked the right beats to use for his voice and his lyrics are tight. I mean what would you expect from Young Fe's brother. All of MFR sound the same ( that's how you know what you're gonna get: HEAT ) but they all sound different. And Sliccs kept Boy Big to a minimum. lol

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
noh8ers said:
Next to Rich the Factor, Sliccs is the tightest on Major Factor Records. He doesn't seem to try and sound like anybody else, but you can tell he has been influenced by Rich. The sound of his album is unique as all the other Major Factor Albums (i.e. its own character). I was not feelin' Rappin Twans album when it was released last year, which made me reluctant to look into Sliccs. If you are like me, don't trip, get Sliccs allbum.
Whats up Folx!! I need to catch up and pick this up. I havent had the skrill but its on my list. Reading this has me feelin impatient!!