Sleepy Santino features/ Northern Lifestyle units

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Just lettin you know once again I got verses, beats, and Northern Lifestyle units in bulk pricing is as follows

Verse- 150
Hook- 100
Verse and hook 200
Verse and beat 200
Whole song 300
Whole song with beat 400
Collab album 1500

If you liked the beats on Northern Lifestyle I got beats from those same producers that will give you that sound

Northern Lifestyle units 2.50 apiece with a minimum order of 20

Never Say Die with Quinn coming very soon most likely June 2010
Hit me up

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah its all good Trajik its been a minute homie get at me when you ready. Also show appearances are 200 and I got autographed Northern Lifestyle posters for sale at $7 shipped or $15 with the album shipped dont got a PO Box at the moment but I will in time for Never Say Die and I'll be posting up new tracks and info shortly.

Jul 13, 2005
Wuz up Sleepy Graciaz 4 comin threw with dat dope ass verse but yeah to all rapperz tryiNg to come up you Needz to fuck with Sleepy

Dec 26, 2004
NL autographed posters!!!! Take Money Orders?? If so let me know the address.

How long will you keep the price for the units?? wouldnt mind jumpin on that but not til summertime. Ill try N take those N sale em at a couple powwows my way.

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Much appreciated MikeyG its all love and yeah I should keep this price through summertime I'll be pushin back in stores in the near future and but I'll most likely keep this price for those that want to hustle it in the streets and get their money. About autographed posters I'm just taking paypal until I get a PO Box set up again but once I do I'll post it on here homie