SLEEPWALKING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
my boy was hella drunk last night and lives wit his grandma... i guess he walked in her room like at 4 am and woke her up asking "are the cincinatti reds on?".... he aint a reds fan or nothin that shit just came out the blue... he just called me tellin me this shit i cant stop laughin... who else got some sleepwalking stories?

Apr 7, 2006
i sleep talk.. =x

but from what i hear its really nothing weird said. i have some conversation or an arguement. always get clowned when i got friends over.

Feb 15, 2003
i sleep talk.. =x

but from what i hear its really nothing weird said. i have some conversation or an arguement. always get clowned when i got friends over.
i just snore like a motherfucka when I'm drunk and pass out.... my friend sleep talks too tho.....

Also when I was younger I played popwarner football i was like 10 and my lil bro was like 5.. we all woke up and he was in the laundry room wearin my shoulder pads bangin on the door sayin let me out let me out.... that was nutty..... one time i was asleep on the couch and got up and walked over and peed under the kitchen sink when my moms was in the dining room right there with a few friends... i was only like 9 or 10 then....