SLEEPDANK NEW CD NEX YEAR TITLED -STILL KING OF MY CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
I basically had this title a year ago. it will feature all new traks from san quinn , home wrecka, t-nutty, young bop, all the cress rappers , my meaning for this title is to really let you know the real vallejo because alot of rappers talk shit , im in these streets everyday , i'm mixing my street savvy wit talent. plus im trying to stand on my own dont got mac dre to help me and i aint fucking wit nuthn thizz no mo im 535 and dre mobb, and watever the store sells is my pre orders are still 1000 to 1500 watever the sales be is on promotions. i unda stand wat indecent was saying but im goin for it. for me not to have a hit im still booked on shows and get verse licks like a motha fucka. everyone will have they opinion but it will never take from the fans that show me love out of state and in the bay. finally found some one wit real music not beats, see ya nex year me and tha cress coming. this cd will be carefully put together instead of the rush jobs i been pulling

Sep 10, 2009
im a earn the title i aint takin it but my respect in vallejo aint about jus rap. east west north south all the lil kids see me and love sleepdank. i will be dropping real vallejo names that these youngstas dont know but these are people that shaped vallejo

Sep 10, 2009
bruh this aint no braggin shit wit me man you can be watever im serious and got the niggas to bak me up bruh , you can be watever you want to i aint in this for braggin or claimin titles im ready to do anything for wat i claim

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Dank, I once tried to holla at you on MySpace, but haven't heard back from you. Anyway, I bought your I Love Rap Money cd, but it doesn't show any feature credits; neither on the back cover nor in the fold-out. Only a couple of names mentioned on the front cover that I need to match on my own.

So, could you list who's featured on disc 1? I only recognize Bavgate, Yukmouth and Geezy. The rest is a mystery to me. Disc 2 is pretty straight-forward: you, Dubee and Tic haha. However there's one guy featured on #3 - who is he?

Sep 10, 2009
im finally get to take my time and make a cd not jus rush it out the game has changed i must change wit it , khameni hit me up on myspace.com/sleepdank leave a number . but i dont have mac dre to help me its about the whole cress movement to me from strickly business, romp records young blak brotha to thizz, fuk egos sum body has to step up and make shit like when motha fuckas made good musik like its rainin game and sik wit this by mall no mo pre- ejaculation raps and no mo beats i found sum one wit real music to help me compete,

Sep 10, 2009
thanks mang. but also ths mite be my last cd im dropn. im a record store rapper bt stores r closin n im nt a computer rapper my space rapper or i tune rapper even tho i fuk wit it to much down loading n thas how i eat off my bar code people need to get bak to buying cds the bay will bounce bak if we did

Sep 10, 2009
ok we getn dirty well jus know when i say this you know sleepdank said it biatch . not a computer name slut first of all im 10 years in it wit ten cds nation wide sum did over a thousand sum didnt , n mmm let me see a thousnd paid for this last petula show mmm and before a thousand for grass valley mmm a thousand for all my seattle shows wow ok and i got my money up front before i turn in all my cds to city hall . pussy ass niggaz i aint turf talk i got a gang of cress nigga that a let a nigga have it shit talking ass computer thugs come to the nex mac dre day if thas was up. the reason why im saying im king of vallejo is not on rap shit even though this cd will be heavily promoted . i get my own food bitch im wat u called a dad motha fuka with a family u got me fukd up hoe i dont ask my wife fo shit nigga u to personal u bloody tampax u know were im at nigga. niggas that know me personally a here wat u saying and crak up u always on the siccness boring life heffa . nigga im the king cus dont no rapper in vallejo dont want to see me funkn or rappin . were yo bitch nigga i bumbed that hoe turn her out and leave her sum were . and all n all i said this shit calm ass fuk this next cd will let all you pussy ass nigaas know i aint playin see mee i aint hard to find with all that sweet talk ya mother got ghanderria slut dueces fuk this thread