Sleep Paralisys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
all my life... we were just talking about this subject the other day on here somewhere.

it has a lot to do with your diet, weight & exercise, (sleep apnea can cause sleep paralysis )
eating too late, ect ect.

I still remember to this day, 30 something years later my first experience with it, & when I told my grandma she told me it was because someone in my house must be using drugs & gave them to me ( sure grandma, you are crazy, I am 7 years old )

Feb 3, 2014
all my life... we were just talking about this subject the other day on here somewhere.

it has a lot to do with your diet, weight & exercise, (sleep apnea can cause sleep paralysis )
eating too late, ect ect.

I still remember to this day, 30 something years later my first experience with it, & when I told my grandma she told me it was because someone in my house must be using drugs & gave them to me ( sure grandma, you are crazy, I am 7 years old )
used to eat right before bed all the time...havent been for the last six months...and havent had sleep paralysis since either...never thought to connect the two...but dammit i miss eating pizza in bed

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
That happened to me twice when I smoked K2 a few years ago. I didnt freak out that bad tho cuz I knew what was happening cuz I had read about it on here. Never happened again after I said fuck a drug test and switched back to real pot.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to get sleep apnea/ sleep paralysis in my teens to my early adult years which i attribute to doing a shit load of LSD and having a odd sleep pattern, eventually it went away and for that i am glad

i had one weird situation where it happened and my eyes were open so i could see my entire bedroom...as you know with sleep paralysis you cannoy move...so someone starts knocking on my window. i want to answer it but cant move. a few more knocks. at this point im lke wtf wake up....well the person opens the window. at that moment, these giant tentacles flew through the open window and began to flap around the room reaching for something.

i wake up but the weird part is, the only thing that went away were the tentacles. my window was ajar and i had the same positioning of my room that i had when in sleep paralysis, nothing different at all, as if my eyes never closed. that never happened again thank god

i cant be havin shit like that going on

i used to do far too many psychedelic drugs, thats all that was
that was part of my life in San Francisco, i was a black hippy

i wake up from sleep paralysis and be like:

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i used to get sleep apnea/ sleep paralysis in my teens to my early adult years which i attribute to doing a shit load of LSD and having a odd sleep pattern, eventually it went away and for that i am glad

i had one weird situation where it happened and my eyes were open so i could see my entire bedroom...as you know with sleep paralysis you cannoy move...so someone starts knocking on my window. i want to answer it but cant move. a few more knocks. at this point im lke wtf wake up....well the person opens the window. at that moment, these giant tentacles flew through the open window and began to flap around the room reaching for something.
breh I have had the EXACT same situation but it was tree branches coming in & the window was not open after

I'd chalk it up to using an intense amount of psychedelics & disassociates except it started for me way too young.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I USE TO CATCH THIS WHEN I WAS TWEAK'N'!!!
LOL, WELL, WHEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO FINALLY FALL ASLEEP, I'D WAKE UP AND BE COMPLETELY FROZEN!!!
I NEVER SAW THINGS THAT WEREN'T THERE, BUT NEVERTHELESS IT SCARED FUCC OUT OF ME!!!
EVEN MY JAW WOULD BE CLINCHED SHUT, AND I'D GO INTO A PANIC MODE TRYING TO MOVE!!!

YEAH, THAT'S WHEN/WHY I STOPPED TWEAK'N'!!!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
How about sleep walking? anyone had that happen to em before? It only ever happened to me twice in my life - the first time I was a kid and I was bout to walk outside in my underwear my dad saw me and was like wtf are you doing kid.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
How about sleep walking? anyone had that happen to em before? It only ever happened to me twice in my life - the first time I was a kid and I was bout to walk outside in my underwear my dad saw me and was like wtf are you doing kid.
doc gave me ambien hella years ago & I woke up in walgreens a mile away from my house in my shorts & no shirt or shoes staring down the isle. top it off, i apparently drove there.

scared the fuck out of me

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to have to check my phone the next day on ambien and call people to get the full story, and find out if my delusions are real. did i really do what i thought i did? sometimes it was even crazier than what i thought. ive drove a few times completely out of it. more than a few times. two different times i took the entire bottle of ambien, took 4-6 days to wear off, had these weird shocks that would happen to me out of nowhere. i would take them with lean and xanax had to cut that out tho cuz either i was going to kill someone or kill myself, had a cut on my face that took months to heal due to running/tripping and falling on my face, left the shit alone. my doc prescribing me ambien was prolly the stupidest shit ever but i think she knew i was trying to get fucked up and thats why she hooked them up..was getting like 60 at a time every month or so

ambien is some scary shit honestly

shea: same think happened to me but it was sherm and lean that did it and it was a canyon and i snapped out of it with police pointing guns at me..went to jail for 4 days got out picked the thousands of cactus stickers out my body did my NA classes and PC1000 and now we here..

lol i was wilding out earlier in my adult life...thank the based god i chilled out...no where near as wild as i used to be...life is a gangstas long journey

Last edited: