sleep in peace my niga SK GOD BLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
THIS IS 4 MY NIGA SA-VILLA A.K.A. SK WHOSE C-DAY IZ 2MORROW, HE WAS OUT OF THA ZO ALMOST A YEAR ANYWAY JUNE THA 2ND 03 THE CREATOR CALLED ON HIM AND LAID HIS SOUL 2 REST MISS U CUZZ ANOTHA LIFETIME HOODSTA:( : devious: :classic: FREEXRAIDEDLOCFASHO we've all been told dat life iz what you make it,but tha geto iz where i'm from and i was raised you gotta take it,and even tho i want,tha best thangz in this world,i need to feed my seeds and raise my beautiful baby girls,take a look into my soul, and tell me what you find,the world remains so cold ,so now i'm bacc out on tha grind,fucc goin to do some time but my OGeez neva told me, and most of tha things i learned in life the pen had to show me,and i think of all my folks a niga lost when i was in, and since i been out i 've since lost a close friend,so tell me where it ends i live and breath ecclesiastes,in this gangsta ass world itz time to teach to the masses,i'm thugful but i'm thankful , cuz my props is 2 tha sky, my life is war in a battle when i know that i'ma die,but i still ,cuz life is sicc enuff to make ya earl,but still i mangle and mash these mothafucaz til tha LORD blow the world! 'i'll c you tomorrow gin on decc , and i'ma get it smoky

May 17, 2003
KAVEO

YEAH U KNOW ITZ ALL STR8 KAVEO MY NIG THANX CUZZ AND YES I KNOW IT BEEN A LIL MINUTE BUT I KNOW U GOT 2 HANDLE UP AND SHIT SO KEEP IT MOVIN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN DONT FORGET TO GET A ME FAM! ONE FREEXRAIDEDLOCFASHO