SLEEP DANK ~ HOT SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
this post if for those of you that unfortanetly been sleeping on none other than Sleep da danker..

in my honest opinion this was a very solid release by sleep for 2k5..

tracks that I'm feelin are

You'll see
Ode 2 life
Kiss my ass
Radio Play
Destiny
Spend Money
500 boys
Fans
Furly ghost

If you're a supporter of the Crest side, i truly believe that you will appreciate this record. Go out and cop it @ tower, rasputins.. or wherever you buy your records

Sleep but alot of hard work in puttin out this cd, and it grows on you the more you play it..

Dec 2, 2003
Yea, the album is hot! I don't know why a lot of people on here didn't like it. It was well worth the money. Sleep Dank has really stepped up his game on this album, now I'm just waiting for his newer albums and comps.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
one of my favorite rappers and one of the best albums i bump on the regular. sleep dank is one of those real cats who walks it like he talks it. he's been in the studio workin on something really special that will be ready to drop after the first of the year. i cant wait. i've got nothin but good shit to say about a real crest side OG. if u aint got this record buy yourself an early Christmas present, its HOT SHIT