Sleaping Beauty....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2006
i have to say..out of all the songs i heard so far...i dont really care for this one...not sure if this has been said before...but...i really dont like it...i mean...the whole 17thing is true..but...i'm just not feelin it...had to throw in my 2 cents..

Jun 8, 2004
transparent_lfe said:
i have to say..out of all the songs i heard so far...i dont really care for this one...not sure if this has been said before...but...i really dont like it...i mean...the whole 17thing is true..but...i'm just not feelin it...had to throw in my 2 cents..
It's been said and Tech even responded on the thread...use the search function if u wanna find it.

Apr 21, 2003
The song is tight.. whoever doesn't like it isn't listening to the lyrics if they were they would like it because it's a story a pretty crazy one too lol.. but damn good song..

Jan 24, 2006
yeh i listened to the lyrics..they are good....but i cant get into the beat for some reason...now if it were a capalla or even over another beat it'd be better...but thats for me...in any way..lyrics are tight...but i just cant get into it..

Feb 18, 2006
it grew on me quick, but i got tired of it quick too, any idea if this would be on the alpha dog soundtrack, or maybe the ISM cd since its not goin on everready?

Jun 23, 2003
Kawnar said:
listen to it a bunch of times...it shall grow on you..........Its one of my favs so far
Much agreed. And I am very critical. As for it being scrapped. Yes. Others shall confirm.

Nice track. If you hate you have not listened enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.