SLC "Get In Line" VIDEO PREMIER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Ive been a fan for a bit, but ive gotta ask. Have you ever been told that SLC reminds them more of Salt Lake city? Its just where i came up, so its always what i see first before realising its yall.

May 26, 2004
Street Life Cartel fam..yeah we done had that happen a couple times...its all good though. make sure you peep out the new mix tape mane n' let us know what you think?

Aug 11, 2005
Are you gonna sell it at cafepress again? I wouldn't mind getting a poster version of the album cover when I buy the cd. Yall need to hook up with Dude Nm again, them boyz spit fire too, especially P.A.

BTW, when is this shit dropping again?

May 2, 2002
Fire as usual. Doe you murdered that beat. No disrespect to the rest of the group, but you killin em, dog. You need to release a solo.

Jun 30, 2005
Are you gonna sell it at cafepress again? I wouldn't mind getting a poster version of the album cover when I buy the cd. Yall need to hook up with Dude Nm again, them boyz spit fire too, especially P.A.

BTW, when is this shit dropping again?

No cafe press this time, posters will be availabe as well! You will be able to purchase online thru paypal starting on April 17th (pre-sales available now). It will be available thru CDbaby and itunes May 1st!!!

Orders thru paypal will be mailed on April 17th!!!

Subject: BIGGEST BLOCK PARTY / MIXTAPE RELEASE PARTY IN INDIANA
1ST WE ARE AT: CITY MUSIC STORE
(3748 LAFAYETTE RD NAPTOWN, IN)
APRIL 18TH 2009
FROM 2PM TO 4PM MEET AND GREET NAPTOWNS OWN STREET LIFE CARTEL aka S.L.C. Get your copy of the highly anticipated mixtape BORN N RAISED HOSTED BY DJ DRE L.O.D. DJ'S

THE PARTY CONTINUES

4/18/2009 9:00 PM at Club Chapparel
3806 E 30th St, Indianapolis, Indiana 46218
Cost: $5 (FREE WITH MIXTAPE PURCHASE)

Come check us out AT HOME IN NAP BEFORE WE HIT THE ROAD!!...kick it...drank it...smoke it...cop it...support it ya dig? Real INDIANA music...midwest music...street shit. ALL IS WELCOME...over 21 that is...we’ll see yall there.

BORN IN RAISED - LIFE

IF YOU BRING COPY OF MIXTAPE U PARTY FREE WITH S.L.C.!!

TAKING PRESALE ORDERS APRIL 1ST!! All orders will be mailed out be April 17
SEND ALL INQURIES and order request TO [email protected]

SUPPORT THE MIDWEST!! CALLING ALL INDIANA ARTIST!!! SPECIAL INVITED GUEST "Dude Nem SKD" (Chicago), Freddie Gibbs (Gary,In) and more surprises!! YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!

Sep 22, 2002
Video is dope y'all, Doe PM me your email addy and cell number I switched my phone up again and lost your info, I don't get on AIM too often these days.

May 26, 2004
Fire as usual. Doe you murdered that beat. No disrespect to the rest of the group, but you killin em, dog. You need to release a solo.
priciate it fam...we really focused on these two projects right now though...we gon' see how they end up. i gotta myspace page with some shit on it though... you can find my page on the top friends at www.myspace.com/indianashit "Doe of SLC"