Slaughterhouse Tour April 2nd at The Rave = Sucked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
1) Kung Fu Vampire didnt play due to the mixed feelings of spray painting a room thats entirely fucking spray painted

2) Got my time to rap bumped TWICE since my hype man had the same time that i did, so i rapped to 20 people at 5:30 instead of a full room at 7

3) Twiztid i thought was boring, so woo

4) Was treated like shit by justin, when i said "My hype man has the show same time that i do, thats why i sent an email saying we need 2 different times a week ago" he said quoted "well thats not my problem"

Show was ultimately an angering piece of shit

only thing cool was hangin with KFV for like an hour before i think he was forced to leave, i dont know if he was but i believe he was

Got 2 shirts and we collabing on a track so that was cool, but for my first show i was hugely pissed

only thing cool bout performing early was couple whores talked to me

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
it was a pretty huge bumber, ive seen all thoses acts b 4 and was hella hyped for kung fu... but nope , the rave has to live up to there shitty standereds,now i gotta wait till the fuckin gathering to c em... fuckin lame ... but ya agree w/ T as least we got to kick it wit em outside for a lil bit

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
1) Kung Fu Vampire didnt play due to the mixed feelings of spray painting a room thats entirely fucking spray painted

2) Got my time to rap bumped TWICE since my hype man had the same time that i did, so i rapped to 20 people at 5:30 instead of a full room at 7

3) Twiztid i thought was boring, so woo

4) Was treated like shit by justin, when i said "My hype man has the show same time that i do, thats why i sent an email saying we need 2 different times a week ago" he said quoted "well thats not my problem"

Show was ultimately an angering piece of shit

only thing cool was hangin with KFV for like an hour before i think he was forced to leave, i dont know if he was but i believe he was

Got 2 shirts and we collabing on a track so that was cool, but for my first show i was hugely pissed

only thing cool bout performing early was couple whores talked to me

You preformed and didn't even get laid... hahahaha... You = Fail

Good job... :hurt:

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
I've been hearing from quite a few people that it was a miserable night, fuck it I soak up Shows and really appreciate the artists and stuff. Yes I'm a "dickrider" but fuck you you're hatin and I'm being happy

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
last time i talked to em... he had gotten 6 Numbers...
He meant one girl gave him 6 of her 7 digits.

And dude Ive produced over 200 songs, so I am giving u my professional opinion.
Dont get mad at me, study ur craft and try harder. Listen to old shit, write better bars, work on ur voice and delivery.

I aint a hater...shit Ill even mix and master your shit for dirt cheap, help you get alot better quality sound.

Dec 4, 2009
is the Reject some new dance :confused:

and what happened to KFV he spray painted a room?
Its been known that the Rave security staff are a bunch of douche bags. One dude told him/one of his people he could tag his name on the wall and supposedly the venue manager found out and the security guard who told him to, denied it. Venue manager told him he couldnt play. As 1ton said on stage, he fell to the curse of the pool. Security there was a bunch of dicks.

Sep 27, 2008
He meant one girl gave him 6 of her 7 digits.

And dude Ive produced over 200 songs, so I am giving u my professional opinion.
Dont get mad at me, study ur craft and try harder. Listen to old shit, write better bars, work on ur voice and delivery.

I aint a hater...shit Ill even mix and master your shit for dirt cheap, help you get alot better quality sound.
im getting mad cause your basing your opinion off of nothing

i work in a very high quality studio, and from what i heard all night after my set was nothing but positive, ill video tape my next show to show you how well i do on stage

ill even send you tracks off of my new album to show you how much different am since the last time you guys have heard