slapper on kmel not too long ago

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
it was the team, they was sayin somethin like " i got my stunna shades on" that shit was knockin im my room. i think big von said it was gonna be on the world premire album..but damn.....that song was hella dummE!!!

Dec 17, 2005
I haven't heard it, hopefully this will be one song that I don't already have on the "World Premeir" album...I hate when i buy an album and I have already played out the best songs on it. That is why i am lovin the E40 album, because most of the songs are new to me.

Jan 23, 2006
CuTThroatED said:
i got my shades on my stunna shades on, im in dah club and dey playin my favorite song? thats by nump trump
nah it aint that cuz, itz really the team it came on the radio like 7 minutes ago

Jul 10, 2005
Kaijin + The Team = LET'S GET DOWN!!

Just holla at me whenever my favorite group releases a new song. I'll be on the lookout on kmel this weekend. Probably gonna be played by Rick Lee tomorrow at 5, or EFeezy on sunday.

Nov 16, 2005
actually those 'team' songs that i labeled are JUST clyde carson huh... i kinda just realized... i'll rename them on my own mp3s
'NO FLOW BETTA THEN THE MOE DOE PRESIDENT'

Jan 20, 2006
myspace.com
Now remember that I posted it on the Hyphy Juice site so you guys could hear it and for people who missed it on 106.1. lol But, don't get all copy crazy. Get that Big Von Mixtape. It's only right... Call up Big Von and see if he has any more Mixtape copies. Great you guys liked it.

That new Hyphy Juice Remix is gonna slap hard... Can't post that yet, you gonna have ta wait when the album goes...