slap in the trunk...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
yo, i kno this seems hella old, but does ne1 kno wut hus is talkin bout? i hav been wonderin for days now, hus talkin like wax was from another city, then he got ran out. is there ne truth or enlightenment on this subject. lines from the track:'thats y ur passed got revoked from ur own town.cant slide thru, no promos is goin down.cuz them sharks out there they want ur dome piece...' n the other:'tell the truth nigga where u relly from, yous a chump...'

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
hes talkin bout awax that diss is like 2 or 3 years old cutty..and its a diss track of course a rapper is be talking shit about the cat he dissin all shit aint tru but hey believe what you want..

Mar 1, 2007
i kno hes dissin wax,even tho it sound like he could be directing to many ppl, i kno its 3 yrs old, im jus askin bout those specific lines...thx for the insight tho

Nov 7, 2008
I always wondered how the nigga dru down got brought into the fray at the pretty black diss, the nigga just starts callin wax a chimo and thats some serious shit to be accusin nigags of

Mar 1, 2007
I always wondered how the nigga dru down got brought into the fray at the pretty black diss, the nigga just starts callin wax a chimo and thats some serious shit to be accusin nigags of
thats jus some callin out names type shit...i dont think he was accusin him of being a child molester. he jus talkin shit,prolly sumthin overheard, he say, she say shit...he was jus backin his cutty by shit talkin on the track, not relly necessary, or tru...but tru. that would get me heated if sum1 was sayin sum dirtbag shit like that about me, tru or not.