Slacker In New DJ Video Game Coming Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
Heres the link. QD3 is involed so i'm guess he has something to do with the song being chosen. either way good look..

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/953/953347p1.html

Scratch: The Ultimate DJ, a music rhythm game from Genius Products and 7 Studios, will ship with tracks from top classic and modern hip-hop acts, including Kanye West, the Beastie Boys and Run DMC.

Scratch will feature "60 original and licensed tracks from the most popular hip-hop and R&B artists," according to a Genius Products press release.

Genius hasn't released the full list of licensed tracks just yet, but here's a sneak peek at the setlist:

Flashing Lights- Kanye West

Intergalactic- Beastie Boys

Let's Get it Started- The Black Eyed Peas

Slacker- Tech N9ne

Don't Sweat the Technique- Eric B. and Rakim

Additional music from artists:

Run DMC

The Gorillaz

Nelly

Deltron 3030

Beastie Boys DJ Mix Master Mike is collaborating with the Scratch development team, and some tracks from his upcoming solo album will be featured in the game

"I'm honored to be featured on the Scratch: The Ultimate DJ setlist, alongside some of the most talented artists in hip-hop," said Mix Master Mike. "It's exciting to work on a project that gives fans the opportunity to create their own music using the turntable and sampler."

Scratch will ship with a turntable peripheral designed by DJ equipment maker Numark.

There are a lot of cooks in the Scratch kitchen, including Genius (the distributor), 7 Studios (the developer), QD3 (Quincy Jones' production and licensing company), Genco Interactive (a entertainment investment company) and Numark.

Scratch is scheduled for release in the second quarter of 2009 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
THIS GAME WILL BE DOPE! Guitar Hero with turntables. Hell yes. Good look for Tech. I'm glad to see Quincy still has a good relationship with him.

They could get a double whammy by adding "Time Keeps on Slipping" by Deltron 303 feat. Damon Albarn(Gorillaz and BLUR)

Feb 12, 2006
Well shit, I usually have all the heads up first on the video games i'm surprised this is the first i'm hearing about it. good shit anyways, Deltron 3030 is such a classic album, hope they got some good underground shit on there.

Aug 30, 2002
well activison is making a DJ Hero soon just not sure when. this game will prob drop first and be a taste of what it will play like. ign has some pics on that link if u didn't click it.