SKY BALLA: "TYCOON STATUS" 2008 album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
I got it yesterday at the URBAN LIFE STORE in Concord. It is a good cd if you like D-Boy music. If you like music about how to turn soft into hard, use a Razor Blade and how to Sack it up, then this is the cd for you.

One good thing about it is while he has the hardcore D-Boy music he also has the Radio Songs. Not just songs that sound like they would fit on the Radio, but songs that are actually getting played on the radio like "Posted At Da Bar" with Caddidy and Willie Henn, and "Mobbin' All Day" wth E-40 and San Quinn and the remix with Mistah FAB.

If you like Young Jeezy or U.S.D.A then go snatch up the Sky Balla cd. It is your kinda music. A good cd for the Bay Area and for Fillmo'.

Apr 14, 2006
I just finally got this cd today and it's pretty good overall. I like a lot of the beats, but some songs sound way too similar though. One of the best bay cd's though to come out in a while though.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Sky has some dope shit but he seems to recycle the good songs offa mobb report on every new album he drops. I hope for his sake he finds his way out of the situation hes in now

Apr 14, 2006
Sky has some dope shit but he seems to recycle the good songs offa mobb report on every new album he drops. I hope for his sake he finds his way out of the situation hes in now
What situation is he in? I know he got caught by the po-po's but I never did hear any details. Was it drug related? He does talk a lot about drug trafficking...