SKRILLA GETTAZ back on the scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
keynan said:
LOL yea right
That comment just makes it more evident why KC rap ain't goin' nowhere. Eveybody hatin' on everybody else that's tryna make moves in the game and establish themselves as artists.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Chop it up and skrillagettaz got beef...

Young has a wack ass diss song with hit em up beat...

Skrilla gettaz have way more talent but chop it up sells more...

Macc james plays hard..he soft

Jul 5, 2002
Law said:
Chop it up and skrillagettaz got beef...
kinda
Young has a wack ass diss song with hit em up beat...
yeah it's real FUCKING SHITTY
Skrilla gettaz have way more talent but chop it up sells more...
never i think RIV-LOCC is better than they whole group
Macc james plays hard..he soft
we ain't worrying about macc james he's sign to midwestsider so he's doing whatever they tell'em to do

Jul 4, 2003
SKRILLA GETTAZ

CHECK THIS OUT NIGGA DIS IS A SKRILLA GETTA SPEAKIN

YO MAYNE I'M BACK LIKE MY CEO SAID, THIS IS Z W/O THE YOUNG IN FRONT I TOOK A LITTLE TRIP TO GET MY MIND RIGHT YA DIG AND TO RECORD ALL THIS LEGENDARY MUSIC WE BOUT TO RELEASE, THE SKRILLA GETTAZ ARE BACK AND IN FULL EFFECT
ME , LUCKY , SENSAY , DEEZY aka BUTTAFLY GANGSTA , AND BONE
"THIS THING CALLED SKRILLA" IS THE TITLE AND WE'RE BRINGIN THE REAL HEAT BACK TO THE STREETS LYRICS AND BEATS CAN'T NOBODY FUCK WIT THE GETTAZ . AND YEA NIGGAS WANNA ASK ABOUT CHOP IT UP AND SHIT ? FUCK THAT SHIT IT'S LONG OVER IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH THE HYPE BACK THEN YOU AIN'T GONE CATCH IT. NIGGAS HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER SCRAPPED AND GOT IT OVER WIT, MATTER OF FACT I FUCKS WIT RIV AND HE FUCKS WIT ME AND WE KNOW WHY. SO TO ALL YOU SUCKA NO NAME NO GAME NEVER GONNA COME UP ASS NIGGAS HATIN ON ME AND MY GETTAZ IF IT'S THAT MUCH OF A PROBLEM THAT I'M SHININ AND ALWAYS WILL TIL YALL KILL ME SEE ME IN THE STREETS AND DO SOMETHIN I'M OUT HERE.OTHERWISE PUT OUT SOME QUALITY MUSIC OR STAY OUT MY GAME AND PUT A LIP ZIPPER ON LOOSE LIP SHIP SINKERS Z aka SLINKY SLICKTALK
PS. DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT WESTPORT NIGGA

Sep 23, 2002
Good News

good to hear they back in the lab and if they upped the skill on the lyrics and beats, i wanna see how the shit comes out. Z and bone always had heat tho. and if the beef is over and done wit i wouldnt mind seeing chop it up and skrilla connect on that music tip. would be good for business and for KC to see how niggas wanna make shit bubble on the KC streets and get it out there.

good news

Jul 5, 2002
Re: SKRILLA GETTAZ

thirdwallent said:
CHECK THIS OUT NIGGA DIS IS A SKRILLA GETTA SPEAKIN

NIGGAS HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER SCRAPPED AND GOT IT OVER WIT, MATTER OF FACT I FUCKS WIT RIV AND HE FUCKS WIT ME AND WE KNOW WHY. PS. DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT WESTPORT NIGGA

lol

Sep 23, 2002
NuCClehead LoCC said:
Why was they funkin in tha first place and Macc James aint as soft as yall think

Shit me and that nigga suppose to do somethin here soon anyway
Be on tha look out

Oh yea my stage name is A-Dosia
i'll be on the look out for some of the work yall about to do.

good shit

Oct 28, 2003
If you guys haven't heard their mix CD you need to check it out. Much success with the new Skrilla Gettaz Album. Can't wait to hear the final product. Keep doin what cha doin. One