SKRAPE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I wish Sac would really get they own hype. We would support it. Maybe for once the Bay could be on Sac nuts. Maybe thats not even a bad idea.

Cause we are in a bad way right now, and pretty soon we gon make it so the bay will NOT be back for the next 30 years.

Apr 30, 2007
WHITE DEVIL said:
I wish Sac would really get they own hype. We would support it. Maybe for once the Bay could be on Sac nuts. Maybe thats not even a bad idea.

Cause we are in a bad way right now, and pretty soon we gon make it so the bay will NOT be back for the next 30 years.
i dont really get what point ur gettin at but...i think the hype ur talkin bout is just as much a part of the street culture out here in sac than any city in the bay...i dont see the seperation but alright...and on the other hand i dont see how the bay is in a "bad way rite now"...this is the most attention this area has had since the mid 90s...so i dont see how thats a bad thing...now if ur talkin bout how alot of the music northen cali is water down then i feel ya...but other than that its time for rappers in the bay to capitolize on the sitution...if they dont like they did back in the mid 90s then u might be rite...hopefully not

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Don't know bout all tha bitch shit but like i said in tha sac forum thatz my kuzzin paitin meekz car in tha video if eney one wantz thay shit sprayed hit me up

Apr 30, 2007
Quick said:
Sac has more Bay area culture then the Bay area?.....

Are you 14 or 15?
are u 14??? can u even comprehand what u read??? where did i write sac has more bay culture than the bay???tell me please...cuz it seems u like just to write dumb ass shit...fuckin dump truck..i'll tell u what stop poppin pills..or smokin beam what ever the fuck ur faggit ass does and stop killin ur brain cells...cuz u have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader...BITCH THATS REAL...sponge bob ass nigga