Skor Dawg record release party (Spice 1)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
Skor Dawg is having his record release party for "The Work$hop" in Denver on Halloween with special guest performance by Spice 1, also DC will be shooting the video for "Mobbin In Buckets" ft. Spice 1, its also the second annual Monster mash and boo ball costume party! it all goes down at La Pachanga 5195 Morrison rd. Denver, Co we doing it xtra large this year!

Oct 5, 2006
It's getting close to show time and for 2day and tomorrow only im lettin tix go for $10 wow $10 dats cheap to see spice 1 ,assassin, skor dawg, atak1, jay-B and many more with prizes for sexiest costumes! theres gonna be some bad bitches there i know i personally gave out 40 tix to some of denvers flyest mommies, its also my record release party for "The WorK$hop" nation wide!! dats godzilla!! AND VIDEO SHOOT FOR "mOBBIN iN bUCKETS" FT. sPICE 1, HOLLA FOR UR $10 TIX BUY 4 TIX GET 2 FREE dats a muthafuckin lick!! www.myspace.com/skordawg