Skip...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BLUNTY said:
i skip spitz network all the time, for some reason yukmouth rhyme gives me a head-ache and the beat sucks too...... rest of the album is tight as fuck!! cant see how you can skip tracks like art of war or watta cuz i think those are but two of the tightest songs........
WHAT? Yukmouth flows on that song and HOW CAN YOU SAY THE BEAT SUCKS?

You think Spitz Network sucks but you like Watta? What the fuck have you been smokin?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I Really Dont Skip None Of The Traccs Cuz They All Sum Heaterz.Now I Got Songs That I Dont Like As Much As Other Ones But I Dont Really Skip None Of Em.

Sep 7, 2002
How the fuck can you skip the spitz network??? I know its your opinion and all. But damn, Those two verses that lynch spit on that song are hard as fuck...

Thats probably the tightest style that he came up with yet (that & I Gets Off)

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Raw Dawg said:

you must be drunk...
lol. . .more like blunted. . .

I skip spitz Network because I don't like the beat. And the hook gets on my damh nerves. . .

Art Of War I don't like the beat either so that's why I mainly skip that one. . .

Suicide note. I like the lyrics to it. Concepts coo but I don't like the guitar n shit. Just doesn't go with Lynch's flow. .

Usual suspects I skip cause a the beat too. . .It's boring.

Overall there's a few traks I'm feelin on Lynch By Inch but ya'll are killin me with this classic shit. I was pretty disapointed when I baught the album. Mainly because of the production and I always liked Lynch's flow more when it was more laid bak. . .

S

Smurf@2099

I skip em all except for watta (for luni's verse)...Bleeding house mystery, any given sunday & tried 2 shoot...sometimes i let spydies birth & everywhere i go play

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

spitz network is a sicc ass beat man, maybe it juss yo taste, lynch rips the shit outta that mutha fucca too

outro
SiKHMaDe