Sketch Media | JR MITCHELL PHOTOSHOOT SUNDAY MAY 22.2005

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2003
www.sketch-media.com
Hey guys I think these are the best photos my camera ever fucking took. If ya need a shoot holla at ya boy the work speaks for it self. This is for my homie JR Mitchell, he a upcoming artist doing his thang. He used to be part of beltway 8. You will see a lot coming from him soon

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
trust you, you know WHAT???!!!! You know how to use Auto!!! hahahahaha
Dont get all fired up becuz I gave you honest feedback. And dont ever press me about my photos dude. You dont know shit about photography or my portfolio.

and Yes you are accountable for every photo you snap.

also. learn how to spell my name, I know you look at my site all day long.

Sep 23, 2003
www.sketch-media.com
iam not gonna to entertain upheaval, but I will say this. You have to be one of the biggest stuck up fuck on this forum, and yes I do have a problem with you. See you never have positive shit to say about anyones work in here no one which is cool you are entitle to ya own opinion, but when some one say ya shit ain't that hot you get all pussy like a lil bitch. Noone here has ever really said shit to you about it cause you are looked apond so highly here though still you ain't all that great.
I have to admit your website game is tite no doubt you got that on lock. But your print game isn't all that hott. ALSO for the records I visited ya site one time. LAST BUT NOT LEASE, I shoot program 99% of the time this was my 1st on auto because of the great natural light that was outside, and Mr. Big shit UPHEAVAL since I don't know shit about ya gfx as you say show me I will to battle ya stuck up ass and show you no matter how good you are you can still get ya ass kick.