Skatterman & Snug Brim - Worth A Million

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
so I saw this at the local pawn shop today...is it a bootleg or something? I'd never seen it before so didn't know.

It had the Steep Pockets 2 song on it (with Tech...i thought that was on Mr. Stinky's album?), a few with Kalico (including the title track "Worth A Million i think) and maybe Kutt?

all produced by Icy Roc it said...

interesting....is it worth the $4? i'm going to pick it up if i hear some positive reviews in here...

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
i haven't got it yet homie. $4 is a lot for a CD to me, especially when i usually pay no more than $3

see if this rings bells too..

as mentioned it has the songs Steep Pockets 2, Worth a Million (w/Kalico), and Yung Gunz.

IF i remember right the cover was insanely cheesy looking. I think there were standing next to some convertible and there were diamonds outlining the front of the cover...

Oct 17, 2003
identity-x said:
i haven't got it yet homie. $4 is a lot for a CD to me, especially when i usually pay no more than $3

see if this rings bells too..

as mentioned it has the songs Steep Pockets 2, Worth a Million (w/Kalico), and Yung Gunz.

IF i remember right the cover was insanely cheesy looking. I think there were standing next to some convertible and there were diamonds outlining the front of the cover...

its cool with me... i got the mp3s of the full cd so i know what it sounds like

as for the don juan... i have a diff ver of the cd in mp3, mine has like 30 tracks

just pick them both up and i can hook u up with some cd-rs or what ever... i will also throw in some skatter and snug street team promos

http://home.earthlink.net/~skatter_snug/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/album_yunggunz2.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~skatter_snug/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/album_yunggunz.jpg

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
NINE1TREY said:
$4 is a lot to me......LOL.......shit man they might as well do music for free....
If $4 is a lot for a CD for a person, I think it might be possible that said person shouldn't be buying Cd's at all. They probably should be saving their money for the essentials, like Ramen noodles and want ads.