Skatterman & Snug Brim - This Is Kansas City Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
Skatterman & Snug Brim - This Is Kansas City Vol. 1

1. This is Kansas City - feat. Young Fe (Major Factor Records)
2. Swagger - feat. The Popper
3. Walk Wit Us -feat. Ricky Skarfo (C.G.P.)
4. Man I've Become - feat. T-Smitty
5. One Night Stand - feat. Vance Leroy
6. Who Tha Fuck R U - feat. Bigg Ham
7. Stop - feat. D Figures
8. Act Right - feat. BG Bullettwound
9. Intentions - feat. MoKan Klyde

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6KUFH8U8

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hard copies of this cd can be accessed through me. PM me with your info, and I'll pass it down to the appropriate people. You will be expected to pay for shipping on this item, seeing as how the free cd's were meant for KC distribution only.

May 8, 2008
Hard copies of this cd can be accessed through me. PM me with your info, and I'll pass it down to the appropriate people. You will be expected to pay for shipping on this item, seeing as how the free cd's were meant for KC distribution only.
are u serious or is that some kinda joke

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Just trying to confirm that they're letting them go for free. If they are, I might actually go look for one, if I knew where they were.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The cd's will be ready to dispurse in early May.

Those of you who have expressed interest in paying for shipping your copy will be the first to know when the cd's ready to ship.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
The cd is bangin beats are tight samples are nice.... shits better more street and just plain more appealing to me than a lot of that strange shit was and I think these dudes was holdin back or being held back by something when they was on strange...