Skatt & Snug Sucka Duckas Remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
shiro we doin big shit and watch how much attn it gets . we shootin a real video for that also> and already bn added to 9 staions in one day. we just finished the song sunday. and another thing why do you always comment if u dnt like our music. and we broke into 25 new markets. so shut hte fuck up and watch you no rythm havin sucka.
Seriously, why the fuck are you on Shiro's nuts so much Snug?? What he said made a lot of sense. There's no point in remaking a song that already got it's play the first time through. And a mediocre remix at that. Keep up the good music and everything, but that remix was weak.

Sep 28, 2005
insb u couldnt wait for me to say sumthin. get off my nuts . once again when i address one person some sucka stick they nose where it dnt belong. WHEN IM SPEAKIN TO YOU ILL TYPE UR NAME. GET THE FUCK OUT MY BIZ. nate get at me .

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
insb u couldnt wait for me to say sumthin. get off my nuts . once again when i address one person some sucka stick they nose where it dnt belong. WHEN IM SPEAKIN TO YOU ILL TYPE UR NAME. GET THE FUCK OUT MY BIZ. nate get at me .
Check your inbox I had ur number a while ago but you keep that changed lol hit me up with a private message with your number in it so we can talk bizz blood

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I've yet to see a tracklist, but as you said, it's not too far away from the drop date (3 days) so it doesn't matter too much. The ID3 Data for the Sukka Dukkas remix had "Perseverance" in the Album field, which might indicate the remix will be included on their next album (which has been named that). However that seems far off for this remix to be on it, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up on the Mixtape instead.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
No, he didn't.

EDIT: I got side tracked doing something else before submitting this one, and MrD comes and clears it up before I do. Alwell.

Mar 12, 2006
shiro we doin big shit and watch how much attn it gets . we shootin a real video for that also> and already bn added to 9 staions in one day. we just finished the song sunday. and another thing why do you always comment if u dnt like our music. and we broke into 25 new markets. so shut hte fuck up and watch you no rythm havin sucka.
lol this is twice now you've "called me out" for no apparent reason.

show me a post where i was hating on you....

i said ..hey if your gonna have a big name do another verse, why have it be on an old project...

hence why i said look to the future, as in... maybe get him on the next album........

maybe you should read you no sense making sucka

Mar 7, 2009
Damn Shiro, he just called you a "no rhythm havin sucka", WICKED WICKED NOW IT'S ON! Seriously though, NORTHWEST TILL I DIE

Snug my homie ain't hatin, shit if anything you should get Shiro on the next release, the kid spits fire for shiggity

Btw Snugnasty I loved "Lapdance" with you and Tech and Skatterman, that was quite original