Skaffers Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2006
well if yoos aint feelin skafferz, come ova to Siccness.net, we dont send you a bunchafree shit in the mail an shyt like dat cuz we respect our peoples ya diggs like J in dah crest...IF YA AINT FEELIN DAT SHIT DEN DONT FUCC WIT EM, FUCC WIT DAH SICCNESS, DAH LAST SANCUARY FO GANGSTA RAP

HOLLA LIKE PENOS MY NINJARELLI

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Defy said:
why was the skaffers question posted on siccness?
cause bigbosstalk is on here 100x more than he is his own site,get his question answered faster this way

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
that shit aint weak.its shittin on craigslist. they dont ban anybody,get free shit in the mail,got cool ass smiley faces...the list goes on. its shittin on the siccness...but for some reason i still post here....hmmmm

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
King Sausage said:
DAT CAT USING DAH SICC AS A RECRUITING SPIZZOT TO TRY AND BOOST UP HIS OWN SHIT AND DATZ SOME WEAK SAUCE II MEAN I MEAN, JUZ CUZ HIS SHIT WEAK AS FUCC
lol...."king sausage" of the "habenero boys" that "holla's like penos" is trying to say whats weak????? lmao

Jan 3, 2006
King Sausage said:
well if yoos aint feelin skafferz, come ova to Siccness.net, we dont send you a bunchafree shit in the mail an shyt like dat cuz we respect our peoples ya diggs like J in dah crest...IF YA AINT FEELIN DAT SHIT DEN DONT FUCC WIT EM, FUCC WIT DAH SICCNESS, DAH LAST SANCUARY FO GANGSTA RAP

HOLLA LIKE PENOS MY NINJARELLI

everytime i read ur stupid ass paragraphs...

i cant help but laugh

damn ur fuckin stupid

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
bigbosstalk said:
hey jake you from pittsburg right where you get cut at? Ever go to waynes off railroad thats where im at once a week
kinchos...best fades in my opinon.plus i know everybody that works there so its cool atmopshere for me. have madden tourneys and shit there

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
"doctor, it burns when I pee and my dick head turned all blue with a green discharge"

"son, you've caught the skaffers"