Six-Two "Mackaronies and G's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
Hey, does anybody know if this album is out? I read on some website that the Six-Two (that Dallas-boy from Chronic2001) was droppin' his album "Mackaronies and G's" and that it featured production from Dr.Dre, Jazze Pha and Erotic D. I can't find it on cduniverse, anybody know if it came out yet and where they sell it?

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
yeap.......itz pretty good too........those trackz with Dre production are heat

to be honest, i didnt buy it, i downloaded it........so i dont know if itz out in stores yet, but itz on the net

Feb 10, 2004
www.soundclick.com
BigWrecc - LSE said:
deuce from Funky Town Fort Worth not dallas if you aint know...
yup ... i used to fuck wit that dude. i met him in arlington at beefers one day and he told me he was bout to be on on dr. dre's shit. i thought..( yeah right ). but he did that shit .. and he down to earth ..

i was fuckin wit all them genacide fools. i just got out of jail in fort worth too..like two days ago.. they extradited me from cali. but i met some fools in there who say they fuck wit him.. but im tryin to get back in touch wit the homie...

so if anyone know him.. let him know his egyptian homie that make beats is tryin to get in touch.. much love though to them fort worth homies..( stop six..como..etc.)

Jul 7, 2004
CIARO said:
yup ... i used to fuck wit that dude. i met him in arlington at beefers one day and he told me he was bout to be on on dr. dre's shit. i thought..( yeah right ). but he did that shit .. and he down to earth ..

i was fuckin wit all them genacide fools. i just got out of jail in fort worth too..like two days ago.. they extradited me from cali. but i met some fools in there who say they fuck wit him.. but im tryin to get back in touch wit the homie...

so if anyone know him.. let him know his egyptian homie that make beats is tryin to get in touch.. much love though to them fort worth homies..( stop six..como..etc.)

i know you just got out...but when you gon have some tracks online to peep them beats mayne

CIARO

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2004
www.soundclick.com
BigWrecc - LSE said:
i know you just got out...but when you gon have some tracks online to peep them beats mayne
how did you know i just got out? ..

but immma have some shit on here real soon.. ive been really goin through it lately .. lol. but it just made my music more vicious..

i met some fool from from stop six in jail named scooter.. im fuckin wit him when he get out.. hes got some heat.