Six female rappers you should know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I know this is weird but i cant stand the sound of a females voice singing. Or a man singing in a high voice. Something about them higher pitches just kills it for me.

so i take it you didnt care for Mixerr @Mixerr 's all i want for christmas by mariah carey review?

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
The Lady of Rage, Marvaless, Ms. Kitty, Nicole Wray, Roxanne Shante, Missy Elliott, Snow Tha Product, Eve, Foxy Brown, Nini X, Tammi Holt, Rah Digga, GLO, Jessica Betts, Lil Mo, Sweet Tee, 2 Sweet, Candy Fresh, KC Redd, Lil Blak, Madame Dane, and Lyric Da Queen.

Aug 17, 2011
end of the argument.

true GOAT female rapper hands down & MC Lyte got grammys & platinum plaques Lady of Rage's 1st solo wasn't til 97 way after the buzz had died & it didnt even go gold

mc lyte had a better career, no doubt, but bar for bar, lady of rage would eat her alive.....one of death row's biggest mistakes was not putting out lady of rage around the time "afro puffs" dropped and capitalizing off the success of it

May 16, 2002
mc lyte had a better career, no doubt, but bar for bar, lady of rage would eat her alive.....one of death row's biggest mistakes was not putting out lady of rage around the time "afro puffs" dropped and capitalizing off the success of it

end of the argument. true GOAT female rapper hands down & MC Lyte got grammys & platinum plaques Lady of Rage's 1st solo wasn't til 97 way after the buzz had died & it didnt even go gold
^^^^ This
Incisions @Incisions , the answer to your argument is covered by what Shea stated. Which, if you take a deep breath & read slowly it's exactly on point. This includes your statement as well. You're on the same page as us & saying it, but your still stuck that LOR could of, should of... which never was, Bro. It's simply your opinion / wishful thinking, but the facts prove otherwise.

Lady of Rage had one hit standing on her own & her delivery on featured projects were impeccable, but her album proved she didn't have what it takes to be a great female rap artist. Granted, the golden era of rap had died by the time DR released her solo album, but again, it wasn't great enough to give a breath of fresh air & revive the rap game.

Overall, this is why your argument of "G.O.A.T." is overkill & dead wrong when it comes to facts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
When it comes to music, awards are not an accurate measuring stick for musical talent.
while i agree with you on this, my point was that MC Lyte is a female rap pioneer & has paid many dues & walked the hard path... meanwhile Lady Of Rage was 'put on' by snoop & aint faced the same path as her predecessors