**Siskoe Loccsta Remixez** (MAIN)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
bigg d? Whole nuther person locc. I use basic Goldwave to mix and adjust accapella. I used to spin (Turntabilst) so it comes real easy to me. Any one grab that Im A Playa yet??? Peep it out ya'll. Its with that new Mike Jones 64 beat!

May 19, 2007
The Slacker remix was horrible. Whoever made the beat needs to practice a litte more because you drowned tech's verses and the beat gets annoying real fast. Practice on it.

Jun 29, 2005
its cause the bar count is different than usual for bout ta bubble. The mixing was on point but yeah for the second verse it didn't match as in where it should be placed. I would of had to take out one of the "Bout Ta Bubble Baby" but maybe ill clean it up. Also that was a request from my sister so there u go......LOL

Jun 29, 2005
Yesir. That Hurricane Chris went nice with it. The vocals are annoying as hell but i rode nice and the vibe fit well. Everyone else peep that Mitchell Bade Remix!!!!!!! FIRE!