Sirius Radios...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just wondering if anyone has one of those Stilleto radios for Sirius Satelite radio. They're hella small, wireless and portable from what I understand. I already have a subscription and I keep hearing Stern talk about them. I kinda wanted to get one for my work. I was hoping to get a little feed back.

May 11, 2002
I have heard about them and I want one too. I understand that they are part mp3 player and they connect via wi-fi or through an antenna.

Portable; take your favorite Sirius content wherever you go

USB interface allows user to store and manage MP3 files

My Sirius Channels feature gathers and refreshes your 3 most listened-to channels

My Sirius Songs feature allows you to save up to 50 hours of your favorite songs or shows with the Love button

Scheduled Record feature allows you to record your favorite show at the same time every day

Game Zone lists channels and scores for all play-by-play games on Sirius radio; Sports Ticker shows scores from any Sirius broadcast while listening to your favorite content

30 presets let you easily access your favorite stations

FM modulator allows you to enjoy Sirius content through an FM radio without the clutter of cables

My Playlists feature allows you to supplement Sirius content with your own personal library when attached through the home dock to a PC

Voice-assisted navigation

Auto shut off feature automatically turns the unit off when inactive, conserving battery power

Boombox, executive and home docks available to expand your listening options (not included)

Includes car dock with media dial, 2 vechicle mounts, magnetic antenna, DC and AC power adapters, remote, ear buds and pads, carrying pouch, belt clip, USB cable, software and installation and quick-start guides

Sirius Satellite Radio subscription required

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, that's them. I seen 'em goin' on Ebay for like $179. I already got the home/car kit setup for one of the older Starmate radios. I wanted to get something for my job because I only get to listen to about 2 hours worth of Stern on the commute to and from work.

Do you know if you have to pay for another subscription for this to work? Or just some sort of activation fee?

Mar 9, 2005
It sounded good until I read the last line: "Sirius Satellite Radio subscription required". Not that I'd be able to get it in Australia...

May 11, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
Yeah, that's them. I seen 'em goin' on Ebay for like $179. I already got the home/car kit setup for one of the older Starmate radios. I wanted to get something for my job because I only get to listen to about 2 hours worth of Stern on the commute to and from work.

Do you know if you have to pay for another subscription for this to work? Or just some sort of activation fee?

Nope.....your current supscription should activate this. I don't think you have to pay extra.

Dec 4, 2004
^ Im sure u could just use someones address and sign up as if your a US resident....I think Canadians would do that so they could get Stern (before that channel was banned from Canadian sirius) but I wonder how good the portable reception on these is..

Apr 25, 2002
Codeine said:
Nope.....your current supscription should activate this. I don't think you have to pay extra.
Hmmm...if that's the case, then that'd be worth it. I don't wanna add another subscription. I thought I seen some where that if you add another radio to your previous subscription the monthly fee is cut in half? Maybe that's with another promotion?