* SIR DYNO CONTROVERSY*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
CcytzO said:
rofl!!!!!

AND NO...... SPM, JT, BASH, ARE NOT SCRAPS OR ENES.....THEY RAPPERS PLAIN N SIMPLE.......IF THEY WAS EITHER OR, SOMEONE WOULD OF BEEN HAD FUNK WIT THEM ALREADY NOT BE PUTTIN EM ON CD'S
i agree. just because south park mexican has the word south in his name yall think hes a scrap.shit hes a tight ass rapper mad skills. :beard:

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
FEEL U ON THAT PI$TOL... IF DYNO WAZ A $CRAP YALL MOTHAFUKAZ THINK HE WOULDA BEEN ON THE G.U.N CD ? NAH RIGHT... THAT GOTTA BE THE DOWNEZT NORTENO CD AND THAT NIGGA IN IT... N BOUT THE E$E WORD... JUZZ CUZ $CRAPZ UZE IT DUNN MEAN $HIT.... I KNOW ALL YALL $AY THE WORD " NIGGA " AND YALL DONT C NOTHIN WRONG WIT IT, IZ THE $AME AZ $AYING E$E

Jan 21, 2004
You trippin if you cant read cuz i said GIVIN AWAY.....if you realy his homie and he knows about it then its coo.....but still sound kinda dumb if you ask me to give away a good album.....i know Never worked hard on that shit and been through alot gettin it together.......should jus send people snippets and let them buy the album if they feelin it cuz they most likley will pay for it.....

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
I AGREE BUT AT TIMES U NEED TO GIVE OUT SOME ALBUM'S OUT TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD SO PEOPLE CAN LET OTHERS NOW ABOUT IT TO SUPPORT AND BUT THE ALBUM... YO RUDOG IM SENDING YOU THOSE 2 CD'S TODAY, SO U SHOULD GET THEM BY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY...... LET ME KNOW WHEN U GET THEM...........

Apr 7, 2004
look dyno did his song with capone and ya capone was putting it down for the brown when he was doing his shit with dyno but why u call dyno a skrap and no all this other fus man u fus just hate on dyno cause this fu is tru to his game and oh wtf calling gold toes a scrap now man vatos are stupid now and day see look if dyno was a skrap or use to be one all this fus would of not even work him with Sir Dyno and goldtoes got a cd out there called Unted We Stand Black n Brown Darkroom Studios

Apr 6, 2004
Won't Dyno locked up 4 being connected w/ NORTE? Thats what I heard. Anyways theres acouple of songs I really like by him, one it's w/ other cats from DRF N it be spittin' Norte in the chorus, then another track he's like, "Come N meet me in the Noth Side....", N @ the end of the album there's a song called Civil War, all about being a Norteno, plus a song called 14 Wayz 2 Die? that's Norte related - 916