Sinister

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-INTRODUCTION-

cant stop these wicked thoughts..Fuck it man check out the insanity of one man making his last stand...

-HOOK-

so sinister thoughts of wicked kurupt type theroies...shut the fuck up and hear me/
write bout everything i know and try and entertain..the industrys got me going insane/
more haters then friends wearing gators after my ends..the diplomat of rap is back just look for my lac/

thoughts are sinister spitting knowledge into every listeners ear..clear ya mind so you can hear/
this genius in the game but let me switch gears..picture me sippin Schlitz in my Cadillac Burrittz/
trying to sell out concerts till the rap game is conquered..no shame you know my name cooking up shit like betty crocker..everyday making cuts like a doctor/
constently persue my riches watch for snitchs..spinnin off 2-Eleven and Mickeys Ice..smoking sticky and i'm feeling nice/
in a booth i'm "Killin You Softly" like Dave Chappelle..posting more threads then the number of criminals who post bail/
Blue Nose Enterprises watch the stock split after it rises..the real deal no surprises or gimics on the mic I was born to spit shit fuck a critque/
the industry is WEAK..encouraging me to SPEAK..with a technique so unique it causes you to think/
chillin with a beanie on my head and a chain on my neck..busy in the studio trying to earn some respect/
lace a MP3 so sicc it scares my enemies..i'll die living in infamy shot in the chest holding a cup full of hennessy/
calling all haters jerrys kids cause they cant stand next to me...thinking of schemes full of trecheary lible to get me in the penatentary/
put in time on my divine rhyme..second lp looking to get signed..with skills so tight its just a matter a time/
got blue nose blood pumping in my vains..subliminal messages staining ya brain...straight out the city of rain/
Tac Town chilling in my LAC smoking a BLACK..spittin sophistacated shit on any given track/
semalies anologies and methaphors focused dodging enemies and whores...visions of me on a beach living in galoure/
So Sinister when my flows get in ya you'll run to ya minister..asking for salvation cause you dont know what you facing/
riddles got you pacing in a room full of concentration...gotta SHUT EM DOWN like Do or Die..holding a mic with red eye exposing the truth till I die/
a true MC nose blue but you cant even see a origional individual out the 2 5 3...fingers twisted asking who wanna ride with me?/

-HOOK-

so sinister thoughts of wicked kurupt type theroies...shut the fuck up and hear me/
write bout everything i know and try and entertain..the industrys got me going insane/
more haters then friends wearing gators after my ends..the diplomat of rap is back just look for my lac/

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
If you need some tips on using Fruity Loops, I'd be more than happy to fill you in dawg. My fruity loop beats is off the chain. Especially when I sample old songs like Kanye West. Boy, Imma be the best thing in the audio section soon enough.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn no doubt, you got messeger? cuz i got fruity loops off the net, i got no book for it or anything.. so if you wanna tell me how u make the dope ass beats, im interested..

i make loops in FLstudio4, then import em to acid pro 4, and rap over them.. but holler at a player