since no more ghost ride it, what should be fab's single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I BEEN IN THE STUDIO ABOUT 10 TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH WITH FAB. HE GOT SOME STRAIGHT GASS ABOUT TO DROP! HIS MIXTAPE WITH DOW JONES ABOUT TO DROP HAS NO HYPHY MUSIC ON IT.. I WAS THERE FOR 4-5 SONGS GETTING RECORDED... FIRE.

BOTTOM LINE, THE KID HAS HIS OWN RADIO SHOW WHICH IS STARTING BE SYNDICATED, SO EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT HE TOUCHS A COUPLE 100,000 FANS. HIS SOLO WILL DO 30,000 COPIES. IM CALLING 8,000 FIRST WEEK, AND WHEN YOU IN THE STREETS LIKE FAB BE, YOU DONT NEED A SINGLE FOR THE BAY!!!!!!!!

IM PROUD OF FABBY... GIVE THE KID A SECOND TO BREATHE!!! HE WILL LAND ON HIS FEET!

ps

sorry bout the caps, just noticed they were on........

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
City motha fuckin limits with Mr Kee & Messy Marv . Imagine that video being on some superhero shit or something(But they'd prolly get in trouble if they do it too much like a real movie haha)

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
oh yeah, not sure if this was the thread i meant to put that responce in but fuck it... it will turn into a debate at some point so just check back to the last post for my take aight!!! ahahhahaha

Jan 18, 2007
N.E.W Oakland is rather old...I think since Shaboobalahboopy was the song I heard on the radio after "Ghost Ride It" that is the next single....But can someone remind me when FAB ever officially released a track considering his album ain't out till November???

Jan 16, 2006
Fact is wouldnt be havin this debate if the nigga juss picked a better single to drop. I was never feelin that song to be honest and i said this back when that shit dropped in Sept. Fab got heat he shoulda showed off his lyrical shit 1st so people outside the Bay wouldnt have just looked at him as another Hyphy Bay Rapper. 1st impressions go along way