Since i have been listening to N/W Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2004
Since i have been collecting music from N/W Artist the ones that really stand out to me and and are on the verge of moving out of the Underground Catagory are the following First off Cool Nutz that's self explainatory he keeps it moving and his music is on the Level,another of my choices is E-Dawg i have been watching his moves and his Music is Top notch.I don't know if you all have heard of Da Ghetto Baby he is also a person i figure will take that next step i got a copy of his new release at this past K.U.B.E 93' Summer Jam
here also i would like to mention a few other nice releases the i have ran across out here Gangsta Nutt,Lac of Respect,Mr. D.O.G, Oh there alot more out there so if i left off someone drop some names oh yeah i also got some Sonny Bonoho Music he is different.And another group on the verge of going Major has got to be UA.

Oct 5, 2004
D'struction said:
all i can tell you is keep your ears open cause there's a lot more talent out here that needs to be heard.
peace
thats the damn truth right there, i dont never post in here... i should probably start but anyway that shit right there need be spoke on.

Apr 14, 2003
works for me, it was a list of dope ass albums from the nw....here ill just make a list.

Maniac Lok
Cool Nutz
G-Ism
syko
byrdie
unexpected arrival
full time soldiers
Crytical
Red Head Steve
S.P.
Bosko
Certified
Lac Of Respect (151, Skuntdunnanna, A-Train, Twin G)
Tha Loco
Dividenz
Mo X & Lil G aka Young Slim
On One
Craziness
Street Pharmacists
Mr. DOG
etc. etc. etc....

go to the NW On MYSPACE thread thats vital in this forum....hella dope shit

Dec 15, 2004
Nice i have heard of Most of them artist but have only ran across the releases from the artist i named in this thread i have picked up a few other cd's i won't name them the music just wasn't ready but the artist i named are about to go Major.