Silver Linings Playbook (no martu)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Anyone see this? It wasn't at all what I was expecting. My wife got to pick the movie this time and went to go see this, it was actually really good. I was expecting it to be like dirty dancing part 2 or something, it wasn't really about dancing. It's kinda hard to talk about this movie without giving much away but I thought it was cool.

Props: ChangoLoco14
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I'm with 2-0-Sixx on this. The movie was good but imo, it didn't warrant all the awards and nominations it got. Maybe it is just because most movies these days are so terrible that when a halfway decent movie comes out its a miracle. If this came out 15 years ago I don't think it would have been as highly regarded.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I wanna bang Jennifer Lawrence. That's about all I got to add.
man, I was sitting there thinking that she carries herself like a sexy woman, then come to find out she is only 22 years old, that's like the same age or maybe younger than Vanessa Hudgens and she still seems like she's 12 for some reason.

It wasn't the best movie I saw by the a long shot this year, but it was better than I expected but it also wasn't what I expected it to be either. If there's such thing as a good date movie out right now, this is probably it. Dudes have certainly watched worse movies for the sake of getting pussu.

I do hate that they ruined My Cherie Amour for me though lol

Props: 2-0-Sixx
Mar 18, 2003
I actually thought it was deserving of all the accolades. Not necessarily because it was such a good film, but because there wasn't a whole lot out there to challenge it. It was one of only a few movies I went to see in theaters this year (I actually had to talk the gf into it) and it was one of my favorites of the year. Solid flick.

Not to sound gay, but Bradley Cooper has a lot of charisma on-screen. I feel compelled to watch is movies when they come out. I realized this when limitless came out. The movie could have been a total miss with someone else cast in that role imo.

Props: Coach E. No