SILLY IRAQI PUSSIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
lmfao. Did u hear how fuccin pussy this so called Iraqui army is???

Last week the US Army and USMC were conducting live fire exercises. The US troops are currently stationed in northern Kuwait 20 miles from Iraq's border. The Iraqi troops heard the gin shots and feared the wa started with out them. While the US troops are conducting the exersice to their suprise they see a bunch of white flags. The troops go to investigate. Turns out the Iraqi troops were surendering to the US troops who were only shooting at siloetts. LOL!!! And what sucks about this is the US troops had to explain to the Iraqi troops the war hadnt begun and it was not elagal to take prisoners yet. So they sent the ashamed and emberrased Iraqi troops back across the border. I cant find a link to this story. If anyone could it woudl be appriciated. I jsut thought it was pretty damn hilarious. My bro is stationed in kuwait in that base camp and confirmed the story.

Jul 7, 2002
KleanKut said:
me being a soldier in the US Army sworn to follow the Rules of engadgement. Yes.

You being a pussy who only talks shit online bout shit he has no clue bout. No.
LOL, US army soilder

no clue? peep this.........

so you calling iraq's soilders pussies? how can they not become pussies, by letting them fight till death? put there lives on the
line to defend evil dicator saddam?

the US has given iraq soilders, and gernerals instructions on
how to surrender when war breaks out, maybe thats what these iraqis were doing?
they thought war had started. so they pussies, beucase they
don't defend saddam's bullshit?

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

they dont need to. i mean they got you and the rest of the anti-american crowd defending him (sadam)
ahahah! you tiring to make me and the others look bad?

what makes you think? that i support saddam?
did you peep my other statemants?

this is truely funnie,
so when the US govern't was supporting
saddam in the late 80s, was the US govern't anti american?
since saddam is a dictator, and we a "democratic" country.

let me post it again.

nefar559 said:

LOL, US army soilder

no clue? peep this.........

so you calling iraq's soilders pussies? how can they not become pussies, by letting them fight till death? put there lives on the
line to defend evil dicator saddam?

the US has given iraq soilders, and gernerals instructions on
how to surrender when war breaks out, maybe thats what these iraqis were doing?
they thought war had started. so they pussies, beucase they
don't defend saddam's bullshit?

Nov 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

they dont need to. i mean they got you and the rest of the anti-american crowd defending him (sadam)
Haha.

The way saddam ran the Gov then in the early 80's is the same way he is running it now Nefar?

May 5, 2002
Lets not forget the US sold anthrax as well as other chemical and biological weapons to Sadam AFTER the gassing of the Kurds. They were supporting Sadam knowing who he was, doesn't that make the Bush admin anti-american by your logic?

Nov 8, 2002
They sold Anthrax?

Is this something you hear or Is this something that can be Proven?

Lets see We were not on Good terms during the Gasing of the Kurds so why would we do that?

Can you shoot me a link or an Artcle or something to back that up?

May 5, 2002
ran a quick search so I could get some text for you...

http://www.sundayherald.com/27572
Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Snr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.

Jul 7, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
doesn't anyone watch the news? giz mayn they got gassed becuz they were rebells, can you imagen what horrors this government would comitt if there was an inserection within the main land
and what the news don't tell you is that the US let Saddam
gas them, They knew about the rebellion and yet did nothing.

does the sound like the US wants a democratic govern't in iraq?

instead the CIA try to topple Saddam, and replace him with another dictator when Clinton was pres.