silas cali factorz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
cali factorz has already been released years ago. I got both volumes. Yall rereleasin the same shit.
the originals were released under Certifyde Ent. Phantom's label and G-Idez released them. Why are yall jackin the same compilz, and most importantly, whatever happened to Phantom and GIdez???
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
smallski61916 said:
cali factorz has already been released years ago. I got both volumes. Yall rereleasin the same shit.
the originals were released under Certifyde Ent. Phantom's label and G-Idez released them. Why are yall jackin the same compilz, and most importantly, whatever happened to Phantom and GIdez???
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its SMIGGs comps now...dont git it twisted....and phantom around...look 4 him.......

and that REZAVOR DOGGZ shit is gone be heat...

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
smallski61916 said:
and whuts up wit GIdez? Has he eventually fell off or sumthin??
YOU HATIN' ASS NIGGA YOU AIN'T GOT CALI FACTORZ 4 YEAH IT'S A RE-RELEASE BUT IT HAS 18 BRAND NEW TRACCZ ON IT FEAT.MESSY ,DAZ,T-NUTTY,LUNI,R.BETA AND MACNIFICENT,YOUNG DROOP ,BAY LOC,MAC DRE ,TAYDATAY,THE -ATEAM AN

AND AIN'T NOBODY JACCIN SHIT NIGGA ...PHANTOM AND G-IDEZ IZ MY PEOPLES NIGGA AND WE PUT IT OUT TOGETHER

D

Downunda-Connec

Sorry if I am a bit sleepy but is this the 4 album disc?

You put up a picture of the album a couple of months back on one of the forums I-Rocc. I been looking for that shit and neither rapbay.com or friscostreetshow.com had it last I looked? I remember thinking that there was only 1 new disc for some but for me its all new, I think?

Cheers.

Dec 25, 2003
I-ROCC said:
YOU HATIN' ASS NIGGA YOU AIN'T GOT CALI FACTORZ 4 YEAH IT'S A RE-RELEASE BUT IT HAS 18 BRAND NEW TRACCZ ON IT FEAT.MESSY ,DAZ,T-NUTTY,LUNI,R.BETA AND MACNIFICENT,YOUNG DROOP ,BAY LOC,MAC DRE ,TAYDATAY,THE -ATEAM AN

AND AIN'T NOBODY JACCIN SHIT NIGGA ...PHANTOM AND G-IDEZ IZ MY PEOPLES NIGGA AND WE PUT IT OUT TOGETHER
WTF U TRIPPIN ABOUT??? All I said is that I got both original Cali Factorz comps...

...and will this also feature the bonus new 18-track disc you just said???

I really hope so......