• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Cel-c-us, I won't sign up because its your tournament, and I fucking hate you. Why would I sign up for your tournament when I would rather have you die? I've won 6 tournaments on the Siccness. That means that i've won about 4 more tournaments than anyone else on here. I don't need to prove shit. I fucking hate you.

You will never beat me. Ever. And this is fact. So before you ask me to back myself up, go ask like 20 people from the flows board who would win in a battle. Me or you.

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
Cel-c-us, I won't sign up because its your tournament, and I fucking hate you. Why would I sign up for your tournament when I would rather have you die? I've won 6 tournaments on the Siccness. That means that i've won about 4 more tournaments than anyone else on here. I don't need to prove shit. I fucking hate you.

You will never beat me. Ever. And this is fact. So before you ask me to back myself up, go ask like 20 people from the flows board who would win in a battle. Me or you.

Die slow bitch. Fucking burn in hell. Here, maybe this will help:

Siccness.net does not support this tournament. Sign up if you want to, but this ain't official.
STEALTH.....I WILL BE OVERSEEING CEL'S TOURNEY AS THE MODERATOR OF THE FORUM THERE.......IT WILL BE FAIR OR I WILL DQ THOSE WHO TRY TO CHEAT.....IT IS OFFICIAL......I KNOW YOU DONT LIKE CEL,BUT DONT HATE ON THE TOURNEY....WE DON'T NEED TO MAKE THIS A SICCNESS VS RAPTALK THING......WE'RE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY.....

SO TO THOSE INTERESTED....COME SIGN UP.......YOU HAVE MY WORD IT WILL BE FAIR AND SQUARE.....SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE ME EITHER.....BUT YOU KNOW I'M FAIR AND UNBIASED..

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
STEALTH.....I WILL BE OVERSEEING CEL'S TOURNEY AS THE MODERATOR OF THE FORUM THERE.......IT WILL BE FAIR OR I WILL DQ THOSE WHO TRY TO CHEAT.....IT IS OFFICIAL......I KNOW YOU DONT LIKE CEL,BUT DONT HATE ON THE TOURNEY....WE DON'T NEED TO MAKE THIS A SICCNESS VS RAPTALK THING......WE'RE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY.....

SO TO THOSE INTERESTED....COME SIGN UP.......YOU HAVE MY WORD IT WILL BE FAIR AND SQUARE.....SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE ME EITHER.....BUT YOU KNOW I'M FAIR AND UNBIASED..
And keep SICCNESS and RAPTALK out the mix. Ya'll got beef, sqaure it out on your own. Don't bring "Official Siccness tournament" titles into the mix, when you don't own or call shots on either.