SIGN THE B.E.T UNCUT PETITION!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2004
bet uncut was raw.....i knkow you watched tip drill n shit like that....thats where new kats get there videos played n besides...to talk about soft core garbage...but you have pics of girls n YOU didnt even take tha picture..... whats up with that

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

gives low budget videos a chance to get some air time...even if its 3 in the mornin
some of yall try too hard to prove that yall get ass...stop it

May 5, 2005
despenc925 said:
bet uncut was raw.....i knkow you watched tip drill n shit like that....thats where new kats get there videos played n besides...to talk about soft core garbage...but you have pics of girls n YOU didnt even take tha picture..... whats up with that
The fuck you talking about.

May 5, 2005
SiKHMaDe said:
gives low budget videos a chance to get some air time...even if its 3 in the mornin
some of yall try too hard to prove that yall get ass...stop it
Aint nobody prooving anything to you. Who gives a fuck about the new trash they play on that show. Nobody watches it for the music. Stop trying to play the "I watch for the music" roll. Mothafucka please. You cant get your video played unless you show some clone strip club scene or something. Its all about hoes. Period.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

so what is your problem?
you dont like it, you aint gotta watch it....n no i didnt say i watch it for the music...im rarely up that late watchin tv...but i have seen some tight low budget videos on there some time back...errybody aint got the money to spend on high quality videos and yea most videos on there aint nuthin but naked bitches but if thas wat it takes for mutha fuccas to pay attention than thas wat the videos are gonna show...its supply n demand.

n nofx...i see errybody diss'n you on here but i aint never jump'd in n said a word coz i aint got no problem wit you but i did notice that mutha fuckas aint lyin...you up in errysingle thread...get a life homie, get you some excersie...lose some weight mutha fucka...you aint bout to have nuthin to sit on coz yo fat ass gonn break everysingle piece of furniture you sit on...get your eyes off the screen for a second...takin bout shit is blurry...fuckin andy milonakis look a like

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
another bandwagon fan, welcome aboard cuz. hope you enjoy the ride
unoriginal homothug from san hoe, hope you get eaten by a great white shark

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

you say the same shit in everysingle response...how the fuck am i a bandwagon fan?
did i say sumthin when errybody else was? NO...
did i say sumthin when you opend your grand canyon of a mouth bout me? YES...

great white shark...is that another one of your nicknames?
go suck on a popsicle you bitch

May 5, 2005
Its not about the "Half Naked hoes" its about garbage and the the way it makes black people look. Its ignorance at its finest. Aint nothing possitive or progressive about BET uncut. Just like BET. It thrives off of garbage and black stereotypes. The sex crazed black savage male throwing money and acting like a fool. That shit is wack and is one less bullshit show on a bullshit network. To that hoe that called me a bitch nigga. Ya daddy is a streetwalker.