Sig fo da lil homie LKD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
CcytzO Loc your fucking confuzing bro.. I just seen u write "ene" and thats a norteno term.. yet your a crip? wassup wit it mayne.. no hate i'm just tryna find out what the fuck to make of you..lol.. pz

Nov 25, 2002
nigga im a crip from Northern Cali.......i live in North Side Stoccton
LKD is a Norteno so i called him "ene" up here we is all folks Nortenos aint slobs....my XIV homies say cuz to me i say ene to them......its da Valley way fucc what da rest a yall think!!!!!!!!

Nov 25, 2002
x-kalibur said:
.. no hate i'm just tryna find out what the fuck to make of you..lol.. pz
oh yeah by the way....^^^ ya aint gotta make anything of me, cuz i dont need you or anyone elses approval fo shit so you can think of me as "the loc that gives a fucc about your opinion"

Jan 7, 2003
DAMMMMMM YOung Ccytzo Ur new Sig is lookin TIGHT!!! you got some real shit right there..!! MUCH PROPS!!!! fucccc when i came here and saw ur sig i was like whoaaaaaaaaa how;d u do that one.? that is off tha hook!! aight thanks a lot fo tha sig..homie... yeaa make me a new one.. IT;s all good we all be actin crazy off tha thugwiser.. drin... u know..? aight man. im record a couple traccc some DISSS tracccs to some bitches i gotta diss who be runnin they mouth.. so i'll be sendin u tha shit soon aight..? aight main.. i'll send you some new RAW hard shit.. im fuckin hella mad right now as these hataz but ima Kill me all on this song.. you betta belive. and to all tha hataz hatin on my shit GO SUCC A DICK. you fagget bitches know who u are.. it;s on..