sideshow mayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
a last night i was in the east at the sideshow it was crazy. at first it was coo mayne everyone stuntin and then we pull up on bancroft and shut the intersection down so we can see what it do. niggas swangin 50's and old schools and shit. but shit at the end of the night going from block to block a lot of shooting broke out. fucked up the night. one second people in the intersection hella deep i seen a white scraper swangin. but then all you hear is gunshots everyone start gettin the fuck out of there. people in the car behind us hopped out wit pistols ran over there and shit.

im sayin tho, is oakland the only place where they got the sideshow cuz i know the only sideshows i ever been to were in the east.

Jun 13, 2002
yea, i was out there last nite too folkz, tell like 5:30am, stuntin on them hoes, lol. wit my nigga lockin it up in his Lincoln Town Car, lol.

Apr 8, 2004
what it do!?!

mrmafioso04 said:
a last night i was in the east at the sideshow it was crazy. at first it was coo mayne everyone stuntin and then we pull up on bancroft and shut the intersection down so we can see what it do. niggas swangin 50's and old schools and shit. but shit at the end of the night going from block to block a lot of shooting broke out. fucked up the night. one second people in the intersection hella deep i seen a white scraper swangin. but then all you hear is gunshots everyone start gettin the fuck out of there. people in the car behind us hopped out wit pistols ran over there and shit.

im sayin tho, is oakland the only place where they got the sideshow cuz i know the only sideshows i ever been to were in the east.
Man, Oakland is the sideshow! You might have some niggas in different locations servin' a lil bit but the bay is the only place I've seen where niggas shut down the intersection and swang they shit stupid. I'm in southern cal right now and I ain't seen no side show. You might catch some shootings and/or a few fights but that shit is minor niggas is still gone swang lol