SIDEKICK LX??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
ANY ONE GOT THE SIDEKICK LX??. IF SO WHATS THE GOOD AND BAD WITH IT? IMMA COP ONE TOMMOROW SO I NEED TO BE SURE, CAN U ADD MP3 TO IT AND ALSO CAN U PUT WHATEVER RING TONE ON IT AS FAR AS MUSIC U PUT ON IT THREW YOUR COMPUTER? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Dec 19, 2005
i have the lx...the only thing i really dont like is the inability to use custom ringtones, but i knew that before i bought it. no video recording/playback is an issue too but an OTA update is supposed to be coming in the next couple months to fix that.

to answer your other question though, yeah you can add mp3s to it.

but yeah it's my favorite phone i've ever had...

edit: and cosign with whoever said the slide sucks. i especially hate the keyboard on that shit. and the mood lights on the lx >>>>> all haha

Aug 9, 2002
Im on the LX right now while im at work. Its tight to me. I like the fact that you can have #s on ur phone and have separate #s on ur sim card so u won't get caught up if u got a wife or girl. Also I like how you can listen to insturmentals and write rhymes at the same time.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Im on the LX right now while im at work. Its tight to me. I like the fact that you can have #s on ur phone and have separate #s on ur sim card so u won't get caught up if u got a wife or girl. Also I like how you can listen to insturmentals and write rhymes at the same time.
yeah its good so you dont get the numbers to your salon mixed up too

Oct 12, 2004
LMAO^^.... THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK YALL, I HAD THE IPHONE FOR A WEEK TOOK THAT SHIT BACK THE BIG UPSET ON THAT WAS THE NO INSURANCE ISUE AND U GOTTA BUY ALL THE RINGTONES N SHIT LIKE THAT AND BE IN A HOT SPOT FOR WIFI. DAMN IMMA THINK ABOUT IT GOT TILL 5 TODAY TO CANCEL MY OTHER CONTRACT WITH AT&T THANKS AGAIN

Oct 12, 2004
i have the lx...the only thing i really dont like is the inability to use custom ringtones, but i knew that before i bought it. no video recording/playback is an issue too but an OTA update is supposed to be coming in the next couple months to fix that.

to answer your other question though, yeah you can add mp3s to it.

but yeah it's my favorite phone i've ever had...

edit: and cosign with whoever said the slide sucks. i especially hate the keyboard on that shit. and the mood lights on the lx >>>>> all haha
GOOD LOOKIN OUT BRA, IS THERE GONNA BE A REMINDER SENT TO U FOR THAT OTA UPDATE?

Jan 5, 2006
i think you can get the OTA now, i called tmobile yesterday to set my phone up.. and the lady was nice, she reggie'd my phone and a few minutes later i got an OTA.