sidekick 3 usb question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
I just got my sidekick today and i plugged in the usb so i can put some songs in it but then my computer says it cant identify the usb i checked tha manual but it said to just plug it in and it should work but its not,does anyone know wat i could do to make it work? thanx

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i got windows xp n i thot i would have to update something too so i checked the update site and it says i dont need any updates

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
ClickClack said:
u prolly need the right drivers for it, or your usb connector might be fucked...
do u know tha name of the driver i need so i can look for it? cuz im pretty sure it aint my usb connecter kuz i use tha same shit for my digital camera and ipod

Feb 25, 2006
nah, i dont know the name...did that shit come w/ any cd-rom??? they usually come w/ a cd-rom which load the drivers onto your computer...but u were sayin it should work automatically, so i dont know...

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
ClickClack said:
nah, i dont know the name...did that shit come w/ any cd-rom??? they usually come w/ a cd-rom which load the drivers onto your computer...but u were sayin it should work automatically, so i dont know...
yah it didnt come wit a cd -rom i called tmobile n they trippin talkin about it shoulda came with a cd-rom then i said read the sidekick box and it lists what stuff are in it and they was like oh yah your right ima try to go down to tha store if i still cant figure out how to get it to work

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
ClickClack said:
alternatively, if u have a memory card reader, u can just place ur mini sd card into it and load your songs that way...
nah i dont got a memory card reader on my comp thanx for your help tho

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
fullBloOdShark said:
call tmobile
already did that and they dont even know wtf they talking about,they was like there should be a disk you can load into your comp that came in the box when there is no disk that comes with it and i told them that and they checked a box and they was like oh yah your right then i went to the store and all they did was give me a new usb cord and that didnt work