**SIDE INDUSTRY - KNOCK, KNOCK**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Dear Arsen,
Just establishing my own lil' look & giving the client what they ask for comrade. Just how the PDG barbarians use(d) the doctored look & a lot of the same colour schemes (although each cover is all different in there own way), I do a grunge look while still making them look different in there own way. I'm switching it up for the next couple of covers though unless the client's request that particular style because I can do much more than just this particular "look" & I don't want folks thinking this is all I am capable of. Good lookin' out my dear associtate & I always appreciate & welcome honest feedback, that's the only way I can grow & expand.

Love,
Sik
lmao....

D

Downunda-Connec

This looks tight. Their first album is one of my all time favourite albums. So many tight tracks. Favourite probably the title track, Ev-Ev Every day life. Land of the siccness is tight too, IMO not quite as good as the first one but still knockin. I hear theirs a new group coming tight with side industry, Mobbed out click I think they were called, not sure though? When is their shit dropping?

Looking forward to hearing new shit from Side Industry and Black Diamond. Cheers for the info...

Jun 13, 2002
Yeah. I'm trynna get in the studio as we speak to get on this album, it will be worth the money, straight heat. Also look for SIDE INDUSTRY presentz...."Tha Mobbed Out Click" album, to be droppin around the same time this Summer. All produced by Lee Majors.

http://www.mobbedout.2ya.com