Sicx In Sacramento Circ. October 2000 (Unreleased Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
Sicx did have the video with Loki "On One" and he was going to sell them on here. What's crazy about it, he gave me the original copy of the "On One" video and I took it home and made copies and took them back to him and I went in his house, he showed me his "Blue Room/Studio" and I met his wife. Then about 2-4 weeks later I see him and his wife on the news. When I was over there, they were both acting normal, his wife was nice and he was hella cool.

Sep 4, 2004
Sicx did have the video with Loki "On One" and he was going to sell them on here. What's crazy about it, he gave me the original copy of the "On One" video and I took it home and made copies and took them back to him and I went in his house, he showed me his "Blue Room/Studio" and I met his wife. Then about 2-4 weeks later I see him and his wife on the news. When I was over there, they were both acting normal, his wife was nice and he was hella cool.
Sucks that he had a studio but were left with no unreleased tracks

Props: Mixerr
Dec 2, 2003
It was just painted blue and he had a ghetto studio (prestudio). While I was there I had him autograph my IllTip Magazine that had him and Lynch on the cover and a picture that I took of him with Tall Cann and 2 guys from Hyrisk at a concert Black Market did called The Lynch That Stole Christmas, Sicx was the host that night.

Props: Mixerr

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
That's awesome! What's Hyrisk? I don't follow.

concert Black Market did called The Lynch That Stole Christmas,
Show us! That must have been the shit! Too bad I was only 7 at the time:cry: or I would have gone. But I didn't know who he was back then. I was listening to MC Overlord, Tury Q, Monica, Pantera (pre-Napster era) X-Raided, Marvaless, Weird Al, and Vallejo back then.

Dec 2, 2003
Hyrisk was a group from Sacramento, they were pretty dope.

I'll have to find the pictures from the concert, I was pretty cool. Sicx was the host and Black Market Records had Ace High Records (Gangsta Dre & Skee 64oz) performing, P.C.O. performing, Triple Beam performing and some others. I remember Sicx saying that he was trying to get a hold of Lynch to see if he was coming because he was supposed to perform, but Lynch never showed up. I remember kid that stepped on some guys shoes and the kid was trying to act hard and the guy beat him up and people started yelling that he had a gun or knife and people started running, then they kicked both out. Then when my friends and I were leaving people were doing donuts in the parking lot. I was 14 or 15 years old at that time.

Sep 4, 2004
It was just painted blue and he had a ghetto studio (prestudio). While I was there I had him autograph my IllTip Magazine that had him and Lynch on the cover and a picture that I took of him with Tall Cann and 2 guys from Hyrisk at a concert Black Market did called The Lynch That Stole Christmas, Sicx was the host that night.
U didnt at least to kill a OE with him? And did u discuss music at all

Dec 2, 2003
It was my older brother, his girl and me at the time and we first went to a liq store on Elder Creek(because Sicx lived near by) and my bro got a 40 of OE for him and Sicx and they drunk it. We did talk about music, but I was also telling him about what I did and letting him know I can help him and he was down. We talked about pressing up more shirts, but he wanted to get the copies of his video first.

Sep 4, 2004
It was my older brother, his girl and me at the time and we first went to a liq store on Elder Creek(because Sicx lived near by) and my bro got a 40 of OE for him and Sicx and they drunk it. We did talk about music, but I was also telling him about what I did and letting him know I can help him and he was down. We talked about pressing up more shirts, but he wanted to get the copies of his video first.
What kind of shirts just like txt print to promote deer hunter? Or graphics too

Sep 4, 2004
He wanted to print out more ITWCT shirts.

He was dope back then, but once I found out what him and his wife did, I can't listen to his music anymore. I also have ITWCT autographed.
U honestly can't listen to the music anymore? I still bump itwct daily also do u have any pics of the shirts