Sickology Album Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Im enjoying the fact they put some heart felt shit, unlike MLK. I also feel the need to remind some people not in the know, these collabo cd's are meant to be Strange's "Mixtape". To get some of the collabos theyve wanted to do, all done and sowed up. I personally like the fact they release these around summer, gives me some new strange, party n bullshit music for the summer. Overall a solid CD, not a raw solo cd, but clean none the less.

Jun 22, 2007
i wont give a full review yet bc I want to hear it a couple more times but my favorite songs so far are

Midwest Choppers 2
Far Away
Blown Away
Dysfunctional
Sickology 101
Red Nose
In The Air

And my only complaint is not enough fast rapping from Tech, he tore it up on MC 2.

Mar 12, 2006
Albums cool for sure, not groundbreaking. I'm liking the features on here better than MLK. Ron Ron rips up We Kixin It, Shadow tears up Party and Bullshit, Chino and Crooked were tight... gotta let it soak some more only listened once...

Sep 17, 2008
I like the cd so far. Blown Away is the best track on here in my opinion. Midwest choppers 2 is good, only songs that got old was Nothin' & Sickology 101 < probably wont usually listen to those to much

Jun 22, 2007
They might grow on me but the songs im not feelin are Poh Me Anutha and Creepin. We Kixin It also wasnt great, and after listenin to the snip of Ghetto Love I thought I was gunna hate it, but its better than I thought it would be, still not one of the top tracks on the album IMO.

Dec 24, 2008
Tech murdered midwest choppers but the track aint as dope as I thought it would be.. Ill keep u posted after every song i listen to. Haha

Dec 24, 2008
@nrodgers: Its a new day and age, how do u not know how to steal music yet? you must be not tryin to find a link cus i googled it and found it simple.. or do a google blog search

Im disappointed with the amount of autotune so far.. Kutty uses it a little bit on "poh me anutha" and i heard tech with it on "we kixin it".. lets see how much more is on here

Sep 24, 2002
Im enjoying the fact they put some heart felt shit, unlike MLK.
which proves u dont know shit. MLK had alot more meaninful tracks than this coaster. this is a huge jump to mainstream mixtapes and those DONT have meaning and neither did this. take out red nose and theres pretty much nothing there

Nov 14, 2002
Honestly... And I swear this has nothing to do with the latest "goings on"... I think there are maybe 2-3 real bangers and the rest is mediocre. It's a shame that Midwest Choppers 2 wasn't Midwest Choppers 1, that's for sure.

Tech killed it on every song but I wasn't feeling any of the features, which unfortunately is the point of the album.

That Kaliko/Tech rock track was great. They kinda remade "Little Pills" in my opinion, but I still hope that Kabosh album comes out because those are some of my fav Tech tracks.

Oh yeah... I believe there were two auto-tune songs and even though I hate that shit, they use it very sparingly and only when appropriate. It's not like they auto-tune the verse like some ::coughLilWaynecough:: people do.