Sickest album cover you ever saw!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
Peep the cover of "Head Bustah Ent. presents Mo Keed-The Hillz Have Eyez" done by L.Y.A. Graphics. If this aint one of the sickest covers you ever seen...then you name what you think is moe GANGSTA than this. Just wait til you hear the tracks.... www.myspace.com/mokeed

May 30, 2006
Not impressed @ all. More gangsta. B-Legit The Savage Tryin' 2 Get A Buck iz more gangsta & Cutthroats 4th District Vol. 2 Blocc Muzicc iz prolly the most gangsta I've ever seen.

No offense but the cover u just showed is not all that gangsta. Kanye West College Drop Out looks almost as gangsta as the that Head Bustah cover.

May 30, 2006
That H-Wood cover looks hella corny. What the hell iz so gangsta about that? And Setripn Bloccstyle cover aint gangsta either. The letters are in pink & all u see is Doc sittin down eith his head fading away.

Apr 1, 2004
If you think bout the concept being from Potrero Hill and The Hillz Have Eyez, its all makes sense. Everything was done for a reason. Them Lynch covers are sick!!!

Dec 13, 2003
the fitted kinda kills the mood. would have been ill if he tried to come remotely gothic/hip hop. not saying his album sucks...i have yet to give him an ear...and i probably wont...but based off the strength of the album cover alone...not feeling it