Sick Wid it/Navarre?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
I was looking on Navarres website, which used to show and distribute Sick Wid it's cd's. Sick Wid it and all of the artists are not on there anymore. I was just curious if they are looking for a new distribution deal or whats crackin. I would think they would be able to get something decent cracking, as they have 40 waters name behind them. Maybe they are looking for a more national distributor to push out Bay Bridges V2 and The Machine and a bunch of other new cd's...

Anyways just curious if anybody has any info that would be coo
Also does anybody know of the recent Turf Talk numbers for The Vaccine? I was just curious if it picked up at all. I am still bumpin mine.

May 4, 2005
Thats right Koch did buy Navarre I wonder if they got dropped or what they hell happened, or if they are strictly going to be under Koch's site. Good looking out, I doubt Warner Bros will pick up all of their cd's but its a great thought. They deserve to go major again, like back in the day with Jive