Sick show in Petaluma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
YO I WAS JUST WALKIN OUT AND THERE WAS LIKE 2 GIRLS GOIN AT IT AND THEN 2 MORE GIRLS STARTED GOIN AT IT, JUST SLAPPIN AND SHIT

THEN THESE 2 DUDES STARTED SQUARIN EACH OTHER UP, SUM DUDE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT READY TO GO AND SUMBODY RAN UP FROM BEHIND HIM GRABBED HIM BY THE NECK AND TOOK HIM TO THE GROUND THEN THE DUDE HE WAS GONNA SQAURE UP AGAINST PUNTED HIS FUCKIN ASS, KICKED HIM HELLA HARD IN THE BACK LIKE 4 TIMES, THEN THEY WAS SAYIN THEY CALLED THE COPS SO PEOPLE SKERTED

I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT EITHER, I COULDNT TELL IF IT WAS GANG RELATED OR WHAT CUZ EVERYBODY AT THE CONCERT HAD HELLA RED ON, I WAS LIKE THE ONLY FOOL WEARING BLUE IN AN LA KOBE JERSEY SHIT WAS COMEDY

Sep 23, 2002
i got a pic but it was too dark and i being a idiot forgot my camera i had to use my shitty ass camera phone with no flash but here it is it would be4 a sick regime pic cause me and my homie dragon tats where showing and tech(Regime Mobstea) in the middle but it came out fucked up but atleast u can see techs crazy ass hair plus i got to smoke with skat and snug they called me the chronic man, i wish i would saw the fight oh well i got to see a tech show from both the crowds point of view Sana cruse and a backstage POV here so i guess i cant ask for much more

Jun 25, 2002
yo homie westside connection is gonna be at the phoenix on the 3rd

yo tech u was kickin it with sum of the girls i know, they said they saw u after the show and u was staying at the quality inn, and u had ot go shower then they came and kicked it wih u and u guys smoked, my friends name was amanda, i dont know if u remember them but they said it was hella tight and u r hella funny