sick of that south shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
why did you post this on the Southern California board? Try the Southern Siccness if you want some feedback.
ceecuzz cuzz wants to know what we feel here about dat weak ass shit in da west coast. fucc all that shit locc. we speak on whoeva whateva wheneva. and thats on da C

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
BK-Bullet007 said:
ceecuzz cuzz wants to know what we feel here about dat weak ass shit in da west coast. fucc all that shit locc. we speak on whoeva whateva wheneva. and thats on da C
you sound either faCCe as fuCC, or 8 years old. Am I right? CCome CClean CCuzz... :hurt:
FuCC reppin a CCoast Im not givin a fuCC LoCC!

Apr 6, 2004
WEST COASTAZ Alwayz gonna rep cuz we the $icce$!
Man I use 2 bump 3-6 back w/ wold domination N Tear DA Club Up Thugs
They head some shit then but most that shit now all sounds stupid, weak verses, 2 much screamin', N the same beats. They aint got nathin' new, peoples like Banner, Scarface, N such have a whole differant stlye N that's why they got game. Outkast I give em props 4 the 1st 2 4 sho N the 3rd was cool but they tryin 2 cater too much to crackers w/ funny azz tracks
The only cool tracks too from lil' John, toobad most played out now don't even got southern cats on it except Freaky Leak w/ Petey N well there's Usher's track Yeah, but it's Usher N Luda that come thru on it, so Luda N Trick Daddy they cool 2.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
GET YA MIND CORRECT, YOU ARE NOT UP ON SOUTH GAME YOUNG PLAYA

sick of that south shit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God damn im soo sick of hearin this shit every fuckin where, most of that shit is fuckin garbage, like shake it like a salt shaker what the fuck is is that shit? ive heard 2 songs that are decent "yeah" and "to the wall" just cuz theyre dance songs to grind with girls in the club, but other than that im soo sick of these fools gettin on screamin, shits gay

and some fools were tryin to tell me little john was the best producer ever, cut that south shit out
YOU KNOW WHAT, I WOULD BE "SICK" OF SOUTH SHIT TOO, IF I WAS TO DEFINED THE "SOUTH" BY LIL JOHN....

YOU AINT TO BLAME THOUGH, YOU JUST NEED TO GET UP ON GAME BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON THE SOUTH....

WE HAVE A SOUTHERN FORUM LOCATED RIGHT HERE ON THE SICCNESS TO CORRECT MINDS LIKE YOURS....
YOUR WELCOME TO ATTEND AND SOAK UP REAL SOUTH GAME

D-Locc

Dec 25, 2003
Man, a lot of yall are missin' out. Me, I'm down with the south, no matter what, I'm from Texas and thatz why I got mad love for the south. All that hard dirty underground shit and that choppednscrewed shit comin' out deep and hard. Other than all that play'd out and too mainstream dirty south shit they put out, I rather listen to these artists right here....

TRIPLE SIX
KOOPSTA
PROJECT PAT
SKA-FACE AL KAPONE
YO GOTTI
SKINNY PIMP
GANGSTA PAT
GANGSTA BLAC
TOMMY WRIGHT
M-CHILD
MISTA IAN
PLAYA FLY